Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Say one thing to a character

Tetrakemy

Let's say if any character was real from the show and you could say something to them. What is the number one thing you would say to them.

I would write a letter to Princess Luna

Dear Princess Luna:

Stay the heck out of my dreams. 

- Ramsey. 

• Brohoof 2

Whisky Tango Foxtrot break India Serria break Tango Hotel India Serria break Serria Hotel India Tango

Other than that repeating radio message I would just awkwardly hit on Luna

"Are you the girl from my dreams?".

• Brohoof 1

Whisky Tango Foxtrot break India Serria break Tango Hotel India Serria break Serria Hotel India Tango

Other than that repeating radio message I would just awkwardly hit on Luna

"Are you the girl from my dreams?".

Miaq thats you awkwardly hitting on me.

I would just write a letter to celestia with dickbutt and a tree-fiddy story on it

Because why not

A hug to Princess Celestia.

img-2997287-1-ns99.gif

Yeah, sometimes I just want to watch the world burn.

Explaining nuclear fission does not make anything explode. It also depends upon possessing critical fissile nuclear material, namely Uranium-235. We have not assumed that in this thread.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

So Celestia, do you really raise the sun or do you rotate the Earth to FACE the sun? Cause if you are rotating the planet instead then wouldnt your cutie mark be the planet? If you are actually raise the sun does that mean the sun revolves around your planet? Would it be pretty small in comparison to our sun then? (and on and on till I am teleported to the moon)

"Derpy, you're a truly unique and special little pony, with a huge heart and so much to offer. Don't you ever forget that and don't let anypony ever tell you otherwise". <3

Edited by Derp My Life

Alright, so let's examine some lor.

Earth Pony = Earth

I could elaborate and explain based on the composition of their cake ingredients how base elements like iron and nickel MUST exist, and how it takes fission to form those elements, and how that fission also has other byproducts, but I will just take the simple route with some word play. Uranium exist.

You can tell allot about a culture, their politics, their economic status, their education, their technology, ect ect. from an equation like that. Simply put, that would turn their little hay-eating world upright.

I do not think that their lack of technological development in comparison to our own is a fundamentally bad thing. As far as we've seen, they appear to have exceptional medical care, which does us 1-up.

Furthermore, they have magic. This is a serious wrench in the works for explaining higher science according to how we know it. Especially if you expect them to reverse-engineer understanding of the Atomic Theory and Chemical Kinetics through a single reaction description, written in human English.

Personally however, going from your logic, I would approach with a much simpler premise. Perhaps F=ma, or Base 10 numbering.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 1

this thread make me wish I had a better knowledge base in physics and chemistry. 

oh well.

If I could say any one thing to any one pony, I would say to Pinkie Pie: "French Toast"  and we would understand each other perfectly.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure Rarity would initially be surprised by my sudden appearance. :please:

I could tell her how I'm madly in love with her, how I daydream about her in class or at the computer, how I look at fan art of her all day, how I care about her with all of my heart and some to spare...

But nahh. That'd feel wrong.

I'd just thank her for all she's done for me and go on my way.

I'd thank her for helping me deal with the stress of having a heart defect, and helping me grow and mature as a person. I'd thank her for providing me endless hours of fun. I'd thank her for everything, really. I'd be horribly depressed without her in my life, and I have a million words running through my mind that I'd want to tell her - I'd want to tell her everything. I'd want to let her know how much I care, how much I feel, how much she means to me...

...ultimately, though, I can't put it down. Words generally come extremely natural to me, but I can feel myself getting flustered in word selection just pondering what I'd tell her.

Ultimately, I'd probably just say "thank you" and then leave. I could tell her everything I could think of, but there'd be no need for that. Just a simply "thank you."

• Brohoof 2

Rarity, you are one of the best characters ever. Not only MLP: FiM, but of all time. Your organic personality and admirable goals made me happier with who I am and how I feel about other people. Also, I like your mane. :P

• Brohoof 2