Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If Sonata was a taco, what kind would she be?

Hot and spicy.

And full of blue cheese. Not really blue cheese, but "hot and spicy" didn't meet the 20 character limit. But anyway, her hair is blue, so why not blue cheese?

Edited by Vital Spark

Hot and spicy.

And full of blue cheese. Not really blue cheese, but "hot and spicy" didn't meet the 20 character limit. But anyway, her hair is blue, so why not blue cheese?

Bleu Cheese is perfect! Its stinky, looks like its spoiled,  but when you put that stuff on salad, nachos, or even meat; it tastes like heaven in your mouth!

Stilton and mushroom hamburger with chips and brown sauce == heaven.
Holy cow....I want that Taco right now.....can you make it for me?

I have a question for you guys. I dont know if you play GTA 5, but I was wondering what car Sonata would be and what it would look like. 

Holy cow....I want that Taco right now.....can you make it for me?

I have a question for you guys. I dont know if you play GTA 5, but I was wondering what car Sonata would be and what it would look like.

Probably the Issi because it's all little and cute.

Or the taco van, since it's a van full of tacos.

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 1

Probably the Issi because it's all little and cute.

Or the taco van, since it's a van full of tacos.

I'll post a picture of Sonata the Issi as well as a sfw fan fiction about Sonata and the Dazzlings. Hopefully my fan fiction is up to par with the club.

If Sonata was a taco, what kind would she be?

XL Cool ranch taco with smoked ground beef & crumbled chorizo sausage, crumbled bleu cheese, shredded pepper jack and jalapeno cream sauce, NO LETTUCE!

full.png

Make it happen!

I dont know if you play GTA 5, but I was wondering what car Sonata would be and what it would look like. 

tacotruck_lr4.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Never tend to be into villans much, but can't help but love Sonata Dusk and Aria (maybe my thing for pig-hair girls). Feel Sonata could turn to the good side but Aria I don't see her become a good guy.

Aria does seem less easy to bring around to the side of good.

But maybe if Sonata turns to the good side, Aria can be saved by her love for Sonata.

I drew sonata this mornin' in spanish class. I'm pretty proud of it because I haaaate drawing legs, especially boots and on top of it I did a challenging (for me) pose and her boots took me a while to get right. If something don't look right dile with it:

ALJDm9i.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I drew sonata this mornin' in spanish class. I'm pretty proud of it because I haaaate drawing legs, especially boots

If anything, the problem with the legs is that they look too realistic. Equestria Girls characters have unrealistically thin limbs.