Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any female, from modern culture, to the interner gen, to video games, stories, anime, movie, cartoons, comics..shit whatever!

WHO LOVES YUMMY FATTY-TREATS AS MUCH AS SONATA!...You get a free <3 in my book!

I am so fucking sick of the modern generation screaming about "carbs" this or "fatty food that", any chica who is gonna pound down a button popping load of fatty taco's, i am DOWN with.

Sure, I get it, it was a cute one liner from teh movie that defined her "ditzi character" -yay taco tuesday..." but name me ONE CHARACTER FROM ANYTHING, that doesnt have a hook similar too this?

Sorry, this male is old school, I like a female who can eat. Who is eager and willing to gain weight too carry pups, or just to be healthy, thick and FUCKING FEMINE! I am sick of 20 or 30 something women who look like 12 YEAR OLD BOYS, because they starve themselves.

Females gotta eat, its nature, so Sonata, you get an Auto-win in my book! PLUS your cute! PLUS you saya the term "realzies!" ( i love that drewling level of girl-ditzness") and damnit..your design i classic, vibrant, and also rebel at the same time..i love that combo!)

Put some Mommy hips on her, have her hair grow out a bit and ship her with Pinkie Pie and we got a keeper folks!!

IT'S TACO TUESDAY!! :squeels:

• Brohoof 1

img-3177978-1-large.png

Damn sexy. She's not bad either.  :D

The all new 2015 Hyundai Hybrid not only has a 5-star crash safety rating and 35 MPG highway, it also has a real kick ass Taco dispenser. sonata_dusk_by_cider_crave-d7yeszq.png

• Brohoof 3

Sonata be the best freaking loved every part she was in in the movie don't worry me no spoil it for you if you haven't seen it :3

I'm sorry guys, but she totally had that generic clueless characterization the whole movie through. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s41uGSAjm-4

"At last, the chance we've been waiting for."

"Lunch?" *badumtss* lolomfgggshetotallystolethatmomentlunch rlly?

I'm sorry? Am I supposed to laugh at that? Am I supposed to like her more because she has cliche clueless dialogue?

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

I'm sorry guys, but she totally had that generic styupid characterization the whole movie through. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s41uGSAjm-4

"At last, the chance we've been waiting for."

"Lunch?" *badumtss* lolomfgggshetotallystolethatmomentlunch rlly?

I'm sorry? Am I supposed to laugh at that? Am I supposed to like her more because she has cliche clueless dialogue?

Not to offend you or anything, but it's technically against Fan Club rules to hate on the character that's represented. Fan Clubs are fan clubs, not critique centrals.

• Brohoof 1

Not to offend you or anything, but it's technically against Fan Club rules to hate on the character that's represented. Fan Clubs are fan clubs, not critique centrals.

I'm not really hating on her- I think that's a bit strong. I was being critical though. 

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

Sonata~

How come shes so adorable? I mean I love everything about her and yet Hasbro tried to make her the bad girl. Is it because shes a bad girl that she is so awesome? Possibly...I don't know if it interests anyone, but I made a fan fic of Sonata converting to the good side after the movie. And yes I have seen it, but I made up for THAT fact.

Interesting thought: Though it is not shown in the movie, I assume that immediately after striking a dramatic pose at the end of "Let's Have a Battle", Sonata went and got a tray and got in line for tacos, and then sat down at a table and ate them.

Do you guys like this picture? I wasn't sure if you would like it...

post-20329-0-91769700-1415605981_thumb.jpeg

lol, of course you like it.

post-20329-0-91769700-1415605981_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 5

Interesting thought: Though it is not shown in the movie, I assume that immediately after striking a dramatic pose at the end of "Let's Have a Battle", Sonata went and got a tray and got in line for tacos, and then sat down at a table and ate them.

Do you guys like this picture? I wasn't sure if you would like it...

attachicon.gif761725__safe_solo_equestria+girls_plushie_rainbow+rocks_sonata+dusk_taco_sonataco_artist-colon-buttercupbabyppg.jpeg

lol, of course you like it.

I would like to buy this here plushie. Besides, anything nowadays can be bought with the ripe ooiill... *squishes oil in palm*