Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponies hanging out with their human selves

Flytee

This thread could use some Derpy, if you know what I mean, @Flytee. :muffins:

...pretty please? :derp:

I'll draw Derpy next then since you asked so nicely (and I'd just love  to draw her anyway)

My pony/ person series was actually something I tried to do years ago! Derpy was one of the ones I did back then so I will redraw my old picture of her (That's actually what I did was the carrot top and Octavia ones as well). It'll look something like this > http://superlucky13.deviantart.com/art/Derpy-meet-Derpy-305503165

Well I like it lol, looks really good when it syncs up with the coat like that, and it is hard to do that with most of the ponies due to the bright/crazy colors that would never work on a person (even colors like white and yellow would most likely never work, since to make a Rarity with that same skin color it would be so pasty white it would look terrible). Caramel/10, still no idea how to say that word!

Ah yeah Rarity with pale, sickly looking skin just wouldn't work xD I like the idea of Rarity being Korean though.

I have to say my skin colour choices for my humanizations have little to do with the ponies original colour, I guess it was just a coincidence with scootaloo :P

• Brohoof 3

Ah yeah Rarity with pale, sickly looking skin just wouldn't work xD I like the idea of Rarity being Korean though.

I have to say my skin colour choices for my humanizations have little to do with the ponies original colour, I guess it was just a coincidence with scootaloo :P

Finally get a minute to respond lol...

RariAsian... Hm... I think that sounds very interesting :lol: I would love to see where it goes :)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the nice comment :D

I know I'm going to do derpy next...but after that I'm not sure.

Some suggestions would be great! It can be an obscure background pony or a popular beloved character.

Thanks for the nice comment :D

I know I'm going to do derpy next...but after that I'm not sure.

Some suggestions would be great! It can be an obscure background pony or a popular beloved character.

Fluttershy or Luna would be nice... But I'm biased so... Yeah :lol: