Azure Envy

Destiny Game Discussion  

25 users have voted

1. 1. What are you getting Destiny for?

• PS4
    • XBOX ONE
    • PS3
    • XBOX 360
  2. 2. What class will you be playing first?

• Hunter
    • Titan
    • Warlock
  3. 3. What species?

• Exo
    • Awoken
    • Human

I know there was a beta code giveaway thread, but since Destiny's about to launch on the 9th, I figured I'd ask who's getting it and for what platform?

Also, if anyone's interested in joining up for PvP or co-op fireteams, feel free to discuss that here as well.

Edit: Added class selection poll. Thanks @Thunder-Wing!

Edit 2: Added species selection to poll.

I'm getting mine on the 360 and them will move to the ONE (that's b/c i'm getting the ONE in Oct. However, I'll be getting ONE Destiny in Dec.

• Brohoof 1

If i may make a suggestion, why not add what classes players will be choosing.  I for one am going straight for Hunter class b/c of the knives and revolver.

• Brohoof 1

Im still not sure if i should get this game or not. I wish i could of played the beta but i was on vacation. If i do end up getting this game i would get it on the PS4 and go with either the Hunter or Warlock class. 

Playing the public beta of Destiny really got my hopes high for it.

I'll admit that I did waste time (actually it was worth it) dancing around with people on the rails that you could fall off of.

XD, i love dancing in Destiny.  Pretty hilarious to watch. 

• Brohoof 2

I bought the digitial collector's edition on the Xbox One last night and letting it download all the content so there's no wait for Tuesday's release!  Anyone else getting Destiny on Xbox One and don't have friends to play with like me?  If so and want to play co-op, send me a friend request.

Gamertag: MADaboutMOXXI

Just be sure to send me a message telling me you're from the MLP forums.

• Brohoof 1

I'm getting it on the XB1. Someday, I may get it on PS4, when my friends stop playing and I need to expand my platforming.

If anyone is interested, GT is KB Koukatsu and my PSN is KrimsonKoukatsu . Just let me know you're from here. :muffins:

I was going to get it for ps3 but then i relized i was going to upgrade i thought what a waist of money that would be when o got a ps4 cuz then ivwould have to buy it again. So ivwas like screw it all ill get it for pc when Activision decides to tap into a well that is screaming Shut up and take my money.

Just 2 more days before Destiny goes on sale! Im still deciding between going with the Hunter or the Warlock class but im sorta leaning towards the hunter!

Im so excited for this game

You bet. Really excited for the game and so aiming for the Hunter class.

• Brohoof 2

You bet. Really excited for the game and so aiming for the Hunter class.

Seems like quite a few are debating between hunter and warlock. Guess I'll go with warlock and keep the balance. :)

• Brohoof 1

Seems like quite a few are debating between hunter and warlock. Guess I'll go with warlock and keep the balance. :)

There seems to be no love for the Titans, lol

Hello, with the close release of Destiny, I thought we should start a discussion for it.

I know many of us will play it on different platforms, but it is the same game after all. And on the Bungie website, we are able to make a group for it, I would say a staff member should set a group up if we make one, and then we join it. We can then easily find players from here on our console that have it and play it with them.

Who is looking forward to Bungies new baby then?

• Brohoof 1