Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here a casual gamer?

TheJLeeTeam

I'm a professional gamer I'm amazing at every game I play except fighting and sports because I hate those two types of games I'm online almost everyday

my strong suits are

-racing

-combat simulators

-RPGs

and

-RTSs

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

I'm a hardcore gamer, but lately I've been finding it hard to actually sit down and lose myself in a game for like, 5 hours.

There are the rare exceptions, Like Sonic Lost World and some other games, like Dishonored.

But the games that have been coming out lately just... haven't been reeling me in. 
That may be because most of the games coming out today are FPS's and I'm sick and tired of em.

Some of the games I played for long periods of time are:
*Battleblock Theater (PC)

*Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
*PAYDAY 2 (PC)

*Dishonored (Xbox 360)

*Lollipop Chainsaw (Xbox 360)

I would've bought Super Mario 3D World, but I couldn't find the time and money just to go and pick up a copy.

Most of the other games that are being shelled out today have failed to keep my interest for long. Even if they are fun they're all just generic FPS's.

That's why today I rarely play games, but I'm a hardcore gamer in the heart.

Edited by Shadowking58

I am TOTALLY a casual gamer. I don't like competition with other people, and I have a hard time playing games like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. I do still play them because I love the story lines. Most of my challenges come from my disabilities. I have problems with how I process things and also how I do things. I can't even properly level up in FFX-2 because it's just that difficult for me.

However, I do love video games because not only do they give me something to do, they can also take my mind of the overwhelming anxiety I deal with for no reason. It helps to have something to occupy me when I'm bored though. Most of the time, I'm playing pokemon like... constantly because I'm one of those pokemon nerds. XD

My favorite systems right now are My PS Vita and my 3DS XL. I am CONSTANTLY playing them as much as I can, but I think I have more of an addiction to my 3DS than my Vita. The reason is because I only have three games for my Vita, which are FFX/X-2 and Persona 4 Golden. I'm very picky about the games I play because of the fact that I struggle with them. I don't consider myself to be a hardcore gamer, even though I'm almost always playing video games.