Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 3DS Thread!

LyraHeartstrings

But remember the travesty of Mario Part DS?

system limitation = crappy graphics, gameplay and short stages to play, and too easy minigames..

imagine a mario party in the 3ds, with gamecube graphics, big stages and gameplay and stuff like mario party 2 or 3 (or 4)

Edited by Diamond Mint
  • Brohoof 1

So hey, does anypony still have the E3 tralors, or just me?

I'm a hoarder, and I hold onto every single app I can get my hands on. And if Nintendo wants me to give them up, they'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Besides Paper Mario, nah. Even though they're not available anymore, you can actually go into the place where you downloaded the ambassador games and re-download the videos too.

Besides Paper Mario, nah. Even though they're not available anymore, you can actually go into the place where you downloaded the ambassador games and re-download the videos too.

Actually, I went to check if you could do that, but on the eShop when I clicked on one of the trailers, it said that it was unavailable. I'm not sure if it really was taken off, or if its just because I still have them on my 3DS it won't let me re-download them. But I'm to scared to test it.

But yeah, Paper Mario 3DS looks amazing, and its the classic battle system too!

Can't wait to get a good RPG on the 3DS.

Who's getting Pokemon Rumble Blast for 3DS? I don't know if it's worth getting or not.

While I usually never pick up the spin off games. I am desperate for something to play. I still have no clue what it is about however.

Who's getting Pokemon Rumble Blast for 3DS? I don't know if it's worth getting or not.

I tried the Wii demo, and it was fun, though limited(Ya know, with just two gens of Pokemon, and you can't level up toys.) But a complete portable version sounds fun. If Nintendo, ya know, gave out a DEMO of it, it might seal the deal for me. And if not, well, I'll wait and see.

I tried the Wii demo, and it was fun, though limited(Ya know, with just two gens of Pokemon, and you can't level up toys.) But a complete portable version sounds fun. If Nintendo, ya know, gave out a DEMO of it, it might seal the deal for me. And if not, well, I'll wait and see.

Yeah, I wish Nintendo released demos for the 3DS.

Did you know that Pokemon Rumble Blast is going to have all the generations of Pokemon?

So hey, does anypony still have the E3 tralors, or just me?

I still keep them in the very back of my menu, right next to the TGS trailers. I won't delete them until their respective games actually come out, and even then I may keep them for nostalgia reasons. Edited by Pony Joe

I still keep them in the very back of my menu, right next to the TGS trailers. I won't delete them until their respective games actually come out, and even then I may keep them for nostalgia reasons.

And if nintendo launch the demos?

You know what some talented brony should do? Try contacting the team working on Friendship Magic and see if they could work with them on a MLP:FiM DSi/3DS Ware game when season 2 is over, that would be so awesome!

You know what some talented brony should do? Try contacting the team working on Friendship Magic and see if they could work with them on a MLP:FiM DSi/3DS Ware game when season 2 is over, that would be so awesome!

yeah! But will nintendo accept that?

i think yes.

But yeah, Paper Mario 3DS looks amazing, and its the classic battle system too!

Can't wait to get a good RPG on the 3DS.

I'm not sure I understand the battle system at this point. From what I've heard it requires you to use single-use stickers to make attacks (not sure if that's true?), which would not be good at all. I hope that isn't true.

But yeah, I hate it... Animal Crossing 3DS and Paper Mario 3DS were the two titles that really got me excited for the 3DS. Here we are nearly a year and a half after they were announced, and they still don't have a release date.

I'm excited for Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land, but not anywhere near as much. Especially since SM3DL looks too linear for my tastes. It will be a fun game to play once, but then it will be shelved, just like both Super Mario Galaxy's and all of their linearity (and SM3DL is built around this linearity, meaning it will be worse!). Mario Kart 7 will be fun, but it is just another Mario Kart in the end. But at least it won't be another remastered port, and will have online as well. It should have been a launch title.

Edited by Chorda

I'm extremely tired of the lack of games and have been thinking about getting Frogger 3ds and Tetris Axis. Tetrix Axis looks great. Frogger 3ds looks... I can't tell. I loved the 1997 version, but I don't want to think that game is bad. I want to try it out. Other than that I'm waiting for RE: Revelations (Getting that for ma birthday), Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3d Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Kingdom Hearts: DDD and Heroes of Ruin.

Posted Image

I'm completely bummed by the lack of titles so far, but I do understand they are coming eventually. All I own currently is SSFIV and OoT.

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D can eat up some time if you're into that. The fact that you can play Mercenaries on Resident Evil five makes the original price not worth it, but at a reduced price it might be.

I'm waiting for Tetris Axis to drop to 20. Hopefully some new software comes our way. The one thing I regret about buying my 3ds is I bought it for the games to come rather than the games available now(likemostofus), so all I can do is wait. FEELS BAD MAN. Anyone knows if Frogger 3ds is any good? I can only find one legitimate review so far and it was mostly jokes.

I'm waiting for Tetris Axis to drop to 20. Hopefully some new software comes our way. The one thing I regret about buying my 3ds is I bought it for the games to come rather than the games available now(likemostofus), so all I can do is wait. FEELS BAD MAN. Anyone knows if Frogger 3ds is any good? I can only find one legitimate review so far and it was mostly jokes.

Destructoid did a review of it. http://www.destructoid.com/review-frogger-3d-212056.phtml I wouldn't buy it if I were you.

Or at least wait until it hits the bargain bin.

I've heard good things about Tetris Axis though.