Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 3DS Thread!

LyraHeartstrings

I was hoping to preorder it. But I have no job right now. Which means I don't have much money. I already spent all my money on Skyward Sword.

lmao, I have excatly same problem as you have right now. We have something in the common. :D

Can you get the keychain anywhere, or is it only Gamestop?

Just Gamestop because that's what we have heard so far.

So many games... So little money...

And I'm being completely serious here. I really want to buy SM3DL, LoZ:SS, MK7, KI:U, SG, and several other acronyms, but unfortunately I'm 15. :(

Completely off-topic: the smilies look great, Kurtiss and Feld0! Keep up the good work!

So many games... So little money...

And I'm being completely serious here. I really want to buy SM3DL, LoZ:SS, MK7, KI:U, SG, and several other acronyms, but unfortunately I'm 15. :(

Completely off-topic: the smilies look great, Kurtiss and Feld0! Keep up the good work!

*look at my poor baby wallet* :mellow:

Who wants to preorder the Super Mario 3D Land Tanooki Mario Keychain? I would since I have no keychain at all.

I'm going to preorder it but... GameStop... they haven't exactly served me very well in the past; regarding preorders that is. Luckily, not many people around here have 3DS' so I shouldn't run into any issues this time around. Edited by Рinkie Pie

I'm going to preorder it but... GameStop... they haven't exactly served me very well in the past; regarding preorders that is. Luckily, not many people around here have 3DS' so I shouldn't run into any issues this time around.

I exactly don't like Gamestop in some ways but I only liked their pre-order bonus and good trade-in deals but I don't ever sell my games to them.

How about any game at this point. I am so close to selling that damn toy.

This is why I waited and this is why I will wait. Once Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles and Layton vs Wright exist, that's when I can buy a 3DS. And to me, that's when it'll be finally worth it.