Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 3DS Thread!

LyraHeartstrings

^^^

Nice list, Pony Joe.

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have gotten the 3DS if it weren't for it's backwards compatibility. Playing old DS games is how I got through this gaming drought.

I am in desperate need for a game to hold me over until Super Mario Land 3D. I'm almost done Four Swords and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time, but I'll be finished in no time. Still another month, what do I do? (and I can't really afford to buy anything new at the moment...)

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose a lot probably already know this as it's all over the internet right now, but just in case you don't...

There's a rumor going around that Nintendo is going to open up 25% more of the 3DS's power for developers.

• 2 months later...

I Ctrl+F'd "bump" in the rules and couldn't find anything, so...Sorry if this is breaks a rule I don't know about. :unsure:

I got a 3DS for Christmas to replace my DS Lite, and I love it. Ocarina of Time 3D is my favorite game I have for it, but I only have that, Star Fox 64 3D, and Super Monkey Ball 3D.

The main reason I love it so much is it can connect to my internet so I can do GTS trades, Dream World, and other stuff on Pokemon White. My birthday's in a couple months (and I'm cheap), so maybe I'll get Mario Kart 7 or something then.

I Ctrl+F'd "bump" in the rules and couldn't find anything, so...Sorry if this is breaks a rule I don't know about. :unsure:

I got a 3DS for Christmas to replace my DS Lite, and I love it. Ocarina of Time 3D is my favorite game I have for it, but I only have that, Star Fox 64 3D, and Super Monkey Ball 3D.

The main reason I love it so much is it can connect to my internet so I can do GTS trades, Dream World, and other stuff on Pokemon White. My birthday's in a couple months (and I'm cheap), so maybe I'll get Mario Kart 7 or something then.

Necrobump, the horror!

Glad to hear you like the 3DS and OoT. :)

May I also recommend you consider Super Mario 3D Land for you birthday.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I just got a 3DS and ocarina of time but now im almost broke. :( So, I need a game besides zelda that will last me atleast a month and still has stuff to do after you beat it. no racing games or the god awful petz games. I'm thinking of star fox 64, metal gear, kingdom hearts, resident evil, or kid icarus. Which would be best bang for my buck?

Hi, I just got a 3DS and ocarina of time but now im almost broke. :( So, I need a game besides zelda that will last me atleast a month and still has stuff to do after you beat it. no racing games or the god awful petz games. I'm thinking of star fox 64, metal gear, kingdom hearts, resident evil, or kid icarus. Which would be best bang for my buck?

Metal Gear and ESPECIALLY Resident Evil Revelation are good ones to last you.

Honestly those 2 games should be in all 3DS libariries

• 2 months later...

Anypony else got Colors 3D? I don't draw much but I like browsing the online gallery. There's a surprisingly large number pony drawings on there.

• 10 months later...

The new Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, come out today. They're both for the 3DS, and are both generally popular.

I hope they sell well. :)

I know, right? I loved Flipnote Studio when I had my DSi. At least they're not just letting it die though, the team is still dedicated to their weekly updates and news until the very end. The DSi ran its course though, it was an awesome handheld, and will surely be missed! sad.png

The new Luigi's Mansion and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, come out today. They're both for the 3DS, and are both generally popular.

I hope they sell well. img-1303304-2-smile.png

I hope so too, but I'm still on Explorers of Sky. My biggest complaint with Gates to Infinity is that they tossed the quiz, and you can only select from 5 Pokemon. I'm a Snivy in the demo, but still...

Edited by Artemis

• 7 years later...

I always go back on my 3DS to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I still like it more than New Horizons even though you get a bunch of little accomplishment awards in that game. I think NL works at a pace I’m more accustomed to, because when NH took off, it felt like a rush to get the “best town”.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I've still got my 3DS. I haven't played anything on it recently other than a couple of games from the original DS. I am wanting to replay Fantasy Life sometime soon. :grin:

@CelestialEmma Don't worry about necroing threads. Everyone does it! :laugh: