Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

Sorry for being a bit late with replies on this. Been a few hectic days, but I'll get cracking pronto now. :)

Also, Blitz Boom will join them in their attack eventually. Not gonna miss the chance to lob explosives at a giant spider. :3

@@P-Jay,

Sorry to hear that Peyton. :/ But you know, there'll always be a place for you back here if it is. I enjoy your company a lot after all, and when things settle down for you, we'll be here with open arms. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

I'm really glad I decided to include my ADD in my Ponysona. It makes things a little easier, because if I miss something it makes sense that Seamore would too. I can go back and correct things like I just did with the torches and it's just Seamore being Seamore.

sorry...todays the day i drop out. T-T

for caliber...lets just say he got separated from the group in the woods, and is now lost. 

after all, he does have a HORRIBLE sense of direction. 

as for rune...idk, but im sure y'all'll think something out. ^_^

@@Denim&Venom

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

@@P-Jay

@@Melke

Does anyone else want to introduce the Diamond Spider, or should I? I just feel that a surprise attack from the spider could be a great way to start the fight, but since Seamore won't be fighting, it would be a better opportunity for somepony else to dodge and possibly counterattack.

I will of course be controlling the spider during the battle.

Also, the magic in the Everwood trees can make the spider's magic hard to detect.

@@Denim&Venom

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

@@P-Jay

@@Melke

Does anyone else want to introduce the Diamond Spider, or should I? I just feel that a surprise attack from the spider could be a great way to start the fight, but since Seamore won't be fighting, it would be a better opportunity for somepony else to dodge and possibly counterattack.

Also, the magic in the Everwood trees can make the spider's magic hard to detect.

I could have cresent hear its bloodbeat yelling at eveypony to get down and then we'll play from there if your game?

@@Blitz Boom

@@cwhip9

@@P-Jay

@@Melke

Priestess can probably smell and hear it coming, though she probably won't warn anypony. She'll stay undetected and lie in wait, setting her plan in motion from afar and intervening only when necessary. 

Basically, you're all just bait. She knows a surprise attack is coming, and she'll be off to the side, ready for it. 

Priestess can probably smell and hear it coming, though she probably won't warn anypony. She'll stay undetected and lie in wait, setting her plan in motion from afar and intervening only when necessary. 

Basically, you're all just bait. She knows a surprise attack is coming, and she'll be off to the side, ready for it. 

iv forgotten about Priestess, I think cresent should expose her now since there in the "lair" of the spider thoughts?

iv forgotten about Priestess, I think cresent should expose her now since there in the "lair" of the spider thoughts?

If he want's to, although he'd probably be more interested in figuring out what she's actually doing. 

I could have cresent hear its bloodbeat yelling at eveypony to get down and then we'll play from there if your game?

Sure, sounds good.

Keep in mind it will be hard to surprise the spider, it has eight eyes looking in all directions, and it has strong chaos magic.

Sure, sounds good.

Keep in mind it will be hard to surprise the spider, it has eight eyes looking in all directions, and it has strong chaos magic.

But we also had a dozen eyes in our group. 10 of which hadn't spotted her. She's dealt with chaos magic before. Her bragging about the Kitsune managing to match wits with Discord wasn't exaggeration. 

Besides, she isn't the one making all the fuss in the spiders territory. 

I think I gave the spider a good start on the party you want to take the spider or have me still run it?

heading to work now ill post later tonight

Edited by cwhip9

Hey everypony. ;)

Just wanna apologise for not answering these last few days. RP on the other site I'm on got haywire and time just kept running away from me.

I will be back tomorrow though and ready for a fight, so looking forward to things, and especially now that there is a ginat spider. ^_^

@@Blitz Boom

If the venom hits, you can basically come up with anything as an effect, it being imbued with chaos magic and all. If you can't come up with something, I would suggest weightlessness, blindness, or even temporarily turning into a spider-pony creature and maybe even attacking the others. Anything goes.

Even if it misses it can have a strange effect on whatever it does hit, possibly animating a rock, making a tree sing, or summoning a live action cow.

@@Seamore Sandwich,

I hope the post makes up for being late to showtime. :3 If anything is wrong with it, let me know here in the OOC chat or PM. :)

@@Xiflelin,

Yey, new friend. :D

Read your bios, left a comment and as you might see from that: I like your character. ^^ You'll be more than welcome.

We have a good deal off fighting, but I have a handful of NPC's and a few OC's dangling around with I can entertain you with if your character is not much for the fighting scene. .)

Also, it might be night in the others perspective right now, but if you want a daytime one that is okay as well. I tend to allow a timeline within 24 hours of eachother, so having a separate timeline a half day forward is not a bother, but will depend on what you feel comfortable with of course. ^_^

Question though: Will you prefer to join something ongoing, start your own intro or have me make a setting you can jump into? The choice is yours. ;)

@Everypony,

I just wanna thank you all once more for being part of this. :) because of countless (too lazy to check. :P ) numbers of fun ponies like you have, from today, been ongoing for a full year. ^_^ I hadn't thought that'd happen when I accidentally ran into this site those many moons ago, but I can say for sure that I have by far not had enough of neither the site, nor the wonderful friends who comes along to join in on the fun. :D

Here's for a another year: Hip hip, Kaboom!

sig-4087965.giphy.gif

sig-4087965.giphy.gif

sig-4087965.giphy.gif

Hmm... I could swear I had something more around here somewhere... *hears a sizzling noise behind him and looks at the sparks flying into the crates*

Uhoh. Everypony, run! It's going to explode! *takes off in a dash whilst the sparks finally ignite the varied fuses*

sig-4087965.fireworks-o.gif

((I do not claim ownership of any of these gifs, just for good measure.))

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

The spider is only replacing one of its two lost legs and the new leg has no diamond for the spider to block attacks with. I don't want anyone to think this is too OP.

@@Blitz Boom

For now I think it would be best if we waited for the others. Those quick responses were necessary for the steps in combat but now there is a pause, so the others have a chance to jump in.

I think I might have the venom be more potent if it hits Syo due that it may cause her to fall ill afterwards. But that is up for debate to have something else to do after the spider adventure.