Casual Stroll - An Introductionary RP mainly around Equestria OOC [Open Entry For All]

Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom,

And sorry for the tone before. Been a long day and my mind's been a bit scrambled.

Nah mate. You're fine. You have the right to be angry at me, let alone anyone else to be honest. I find even myself to be quite a annoying and idiotic person at times.

so iv been trying to keep up but im still a bit lost last I check Luna and changelings almost had a battle, I wront cresent attacked one chgangling, Luna froze everybing...pony?....animal? and now....no idea whats going on also hope everybody has a awesome and safe thanksgiving today

@@Summer Breeze,

Minor thing Summer: They are not At Blitz' hut and workshop right now. It's some way away. :) What they are at, is where she landed and woke up One month ago, not Three. :P I should perhaps have been more descriptive of that before this, since I can be a little vaguer than I intend at times, but just so you know, and I will reply with that in mind. :)

(Besides, her place have weirder looking things than a large crater. More small holes and tasty colours. ^_^ )

@@Damonater,

Doesn't matter what reason there is, I have no right to be miffed in any fashion here. This is supposed to be a happy site after all. ^_^ I just deal poorly with stress, which I get from feeling like I have more things to do than time to do them, and though that leaves me to venting a bit, it was uncalled for to direct it towards you.

And really, who doesn't start to look on themselves and suddenly realise that you sound a bit like a tosser? It's part of being Human. Like smiles, excitement, and worrying about the weather. ^_^

@@cwhip9,

They almost fought, Luna cast a spell that slowed down everypony, in essence *freezing* them. Her and Priestess had a minor hostile chat, then Luna got a doctor Changeling to look at the stick in Priestess. Then came some explanations about the psychic link they have going and currently they have a minor halt in hostilities while things are getting sorted.

The attack was a bit before the freezing, so Crescent's counter-attack was fine,, though it looks as if he hit one after the freezing was over too, though not too badly. The two he did not hit was (before the freeze) taken out by a hoof to the face from last, knocking it back a good deal, and by Omen, who had one pass through a gate and land over where it started.

Then along came three gunmen from the east and... No wait, that's a movie. Nevermind, the rest of it then. :)

And happy Thanksgiving. ^^ Eat turkey until you forget what the story behind this holiday is. :D

• Brohoof 1

I am apologizing now to everyone in this roleplay for being an absoulte terrible person to roleplay with. I am sorry for taking out Barrel just like that and now trying to bring him back in... I "should" know better but hey! Thats me... Doing stuff without even thinking about it... Well, except for replacing swears with other words. Go me... :-\

I know I can be difficult and bleeping annoying most (if not all) of the time but I guess thats just who I am really.

So if you guys want me gone... Its fine... I understand... :'(

@@Damonater,

Forgot to ask: The thing you have going with the Timberwolf right now. Need any input on that, or is it your own little show for the time being? Just want to be completely sure. :)

And no dude, never said you'd have to leave. Stick around, and find yer center or whatever smart words that will make you calmer. I'm having trouvle thinking of any right now, but I'm sure that there are some good, reassuring words out there somewhere that would have fitted perfectly. ^_^

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom, yup.

Global Rules - 3rd point down.

Write in proper, legible English. While we appreciate members from across the globe, please remember that you are on an English-speaking forum run by English-speaking staff. This poses a problem when we cannot moderate content that we cannot read. In some cases foreign language quotes are acceptable though. Our FAQ entry delves into that in more detail. In addition, while we do not require perfect grammar, you should at least try to punctuate, capitalize, space, and spell properly. For example, taking a few moments to proofread that you have capitalized an 'i' goes a long way with us.

From this point on, I will use what you suggest.

Exactly what quoted.

However, if you feel this rule to be unfair, you could start a new thread in the Feedback and Suggestions section.

@@Summer Breeze,

Totally. ^_^ Sometimes I have to reread a few pages three times to remember what exactly is going on, but that's the deal with a thread that's been going for this long and have enough members in it to overflow a bucket: You'll loose track sometimes. :rarity:

@@Hypn0ticD,

It's fine I think, but thanks for the link. I'm sure that Moonlit will appreciate that she can be heard if it is she wishes to take it up with somepony. :grin2: 

As a thank you for that, take a cat gif. :pinkie:

tumblr_ml1d4eUJFj1s7itpyo1_400.gif

I'm going to try to create a character bio for Doctor Miles Xeno on Tuesday.

@@Denim&Venom

I'm not sure what your plan is for the dream realm, but it seems to be setting up really well for something. I can have Miles join her there in his efforts to wake her up. I can also have Charlie meet them there, which can help with sort of a side story I had planned between my characters. It's up to you how you want to proceed.

Also, if you want, you can have her start her dream in the Grove of the Everspirits (the spirits have no negative effects on changelings in the Realm of Dreams, they only have an effect on Changeling magic connected to the changeling's physical body).

Edit: By the way, I'm leaving it up to you how you want the door to look. Usually it has a pony's cutie mark, but with non ponies, it shows something that would be a good representation of them.

Edited by Seamore Sandwich

I apologise for not having written anything today yet, but I'm going through an escalating battle with flu that I'm loosing rather spectacularly. I'll see if I can get something out after a bit more rest, but it might not be before tomorrow I can get replies out. I'm sorry. :/

• Brohoof 1

@@Moonlit,

Thank you. :) Usually my immune defence is pretty high, but I turned on the fan in my room full on my face only about a half meter while I slept. During a cold night. With the windows open.

I sorta challenged fate on this, and Fate if nothing, if not very willing to take up the challenge. :P

I'm going to try to create a character bio for Doctor Miles Xeno on Tuesday.

@@Denim&Venom

I'm not sure what your plan is for the dream realm, but it seems to be setting up really well for something. I can have Miles join her there in his efforts to wake her up. I can also have Charlie meet them there, which can help with sort of a side story I had planned between my characters. It's up to you how you want to proceed.

Also, if you want, you can have her start her dream in the Grove of the Everspirits (the spirits have no negative effects on changelings in the Realm of Dreams, they only have an effect on Changeling magic connected to the changeling's physical body).

Edit: By the way, I'm leaving it up to you how you want the door to look. Usually it has a pony's cutie mark, but with non ponies, it shows something that would be a good representation of them.

I was kinda surprised you didn't act on Allure being unconscious. Seamore did say he wanted to talk to her in the dream world. That and Allure isn't doing a whole lot right now. I'm cool with the side story thing. I didn't have any particular plan on where she'd end up. 

Also, she'd have a revolving door into her dream scape. 

Little Chibi was strolling about ponyville, her eyes wide with curiosity and wonder, as well as awe. to think this is where her mother grew up, all the ponies were smiling and cheerfully waving to each other. she spotted a brown pegasus and watched her flyinf about in the clouds. she was always fond of the thought of flight

@@Chibi Rainbowgate,

Hello there my friend. :)

I take it from the message that you might consider joining the RP, but accidentally made a post in the OOC section, yes? (Not judging. I did that too like... Okay, I still do it now and again.)

If you are interested in joining, perhaps you could tell us a little about your OC so we can get you rolling right?

P.S. I dig your profile image. It looks like a cat mixed with a Vulpix. :love:

• Brohoof 1

This is my baby. My pride and joy that I have had for a good four years now I think, my ponysona Chibi Rainbowgate. Yes, she is an alicorn. But! There is reason for this!

You see she's a crossover baby to supernatural *cowers* HEAR ME OUT! Her father is Crowley, a demon. All demons in this realm are unicorns so they can hide amongst the normal ponies without seeming inconspicuous while using their magic. Her mother is sonepony we all know and love but I'll get to that when the time comes.

About twenty two years ago, their lived a unicorn mare. She was young mare with an ivory mane, golden eyes, and a beautiful silvery blue coat. Her bubbles cutie mark represented her love for all things delicate and would care for them all as much as possible, being children. Thus was her job as a nursery caretaker in the ponyville orphanage, where she and her little foal were taking residency. The mares name was Bubble Bells, and her little foal was Shining Essence.

Along came a unicorn stallion, prim suit and coifed mane with a trottingham accent. His bright green eyes were captivating, his voice dripping with honey. He bore a cutie mark of a scroll and quill, was he a writer perhaps? He seemed to be attending the facility on a business call, as he was discussing with the matrons about a colt that was taking residency. But to her dismay he did not adopt the colt. But what was odd was the fact the colt changed personalities almost when the stallion took him in a room and then came out. The colt was always kept to himself, reserved. Now he was cheerful, sweet even. What did that stallion do, he was a miracle worker!

She asked him if they could meet up and talk at the local bar, him accepting with calm and debonair response of"I shall be waiting for you then, love"

Overtime the stallion grew to know the mare, and the mare the stallion. Overtime she and the stallion grew fond of each other as well. The stallions name was Crowley, and soon she discovered he was part demo. As he told her from how much he loved her he said "I want to be honest with you, my dear". And so he told her everything. He told her about his foalhood in Trotland, how he had a witch for a mother, how he was king of the crossroads demons. Yes he spilled our his heart, but only to be returned with a lovingly warm smile, a kiss, and a few other things that night.

Four years after dating the married and moved to Canterlot together, Bubble Bells being pregnant with a healthy baby filly. The couple couldn't be more content with their lives and all was right with the world. That is until the angels got wind of what was happening.

Crowley came home one night to see one of them, Samael, the angel of death, standing over a bloodied corpse or a unicorn mare with golden eyes, unseeing. The foal was torn from her stomach, guts aspew everywhere and little shining essence, was in the middle holding her mama asking the stallion to bring her back. The foal, he said, was a demon and could not be born. So he took matters into his hooves as orders given by Naomi and took care of the issue firsthoof.But Crowley did something the Pegasus stallion didn't expect, he cried and held the mare begging and pleading for her to return.he comforted the morning filly, and screamed from the grief he was in.

The angel brought the mare back, by using his own grace. Or at least a part. She came back and the foal too, put back in her stomach as if it never happened. When the mare came back, her eyes weren't aligned properly and she was no longer a unicorn, but rather a Pegasus.

Crowley rejoiced with the mare but it was short lived. The angel said the filly was to be raised with the mare, not knowing her demon father or the fact she as part angel or demon. And so, Crowley had to leave the mare. He held her and Shining Essence close, looking into the mares eyes. He chuckled as he saw her eyes weren't alligned and gave her a kiss on the cheek, parting her mane from her eyes. "my precious love. You look so derpy with those eyes," and thus, her cherished nickname, Derpy, came to be.

The filly was prematurely born due to what had happened, so she was very, VERY tiny. The little filly was a white alicorn with pastel pink splotches and a crimson red mane. Her tail was to that of a traditional unicorn and her ears were big and flopped down like a lambs. So small and cute and colorful as well! Her eyes were a deep sapphire and had little heart highlights. She was named Chibi, meaning small and cute in Japonies. Her last name was Rainbowgate, to represent her colorful pattern. She had a tiny fang poking out of her mouth and a curly horn. Must be a deficiency from what happened, yet again.

The filly grew up shy and reserved, always being teased for her appearance and not having a father, being told he left her because of what a freak she was. Derpy started dating stallions so she could give both Shining Essence and Chibi s father, but sadly ran into bad apples in the barrel. They all were abusive drunks who best the children and derpy in front of them. Overtime when Chibi was ten and Shining Essence was fourteen, a stallion by the name of Lunar Solstice kidnapped Chibi and took her to his wife and fillys home. He abused her horribly, making her stay in the basement, beating her, and many other cruelties.

For the half a year she stayed with him, doctor stable visited her as he was a close friend to Lunar. Of course he didn't know of the injustices done to Her but nonetheless helped to watch her. He saw she was timid, couldn't keep eye contact, and had a hard time relating to anypony her age. Overtime he grew to realize she had something called Aspergers syndrome, something on the autism spectrum. When Lunar found out his cruelties became worse, punishing her for everything she did. Spoke, looked at him, even cried from his beatings. It was all too much, and eventually her demon side took over, causing her to kill and slaughter everyone in the family. Of course she doesn't remember such things happening. She was forced to fend for herself until she found her mother again. And she had reunited with another love of her life.

Chibi is currently living in ponyville with Derpy, Crowley, and Dinky(what chibi called her since she was a foal). While she is a happy filly, its only to stave off the darkness of her past. She has a deep live for anime and drawing, and tries her best to use her magic to everyponys standards. She is teased mercilessly in school however so has little to no friends. She wont stand for bullying done to others but cant stand up for herself and has the need to say sorry constantly.

(My ponysona back story is not tragic to just be tragic. It is tragic because its pretty much my own back story.)

due to her curled horn, her magic isn't the best quality, but she seems to be perfectly ok with that. she loves all things fluffy, cute, and sweet.

@@Chibi Rainbowgate,

...Do you know what i do to people who brings Supernatural anywhere near me?

tumblr_inline_mqt2k5wAk41qz4rgp.gif

Now with That aside, I have a few things I'd like to point out her cause even though I love the lore, and can respect a good tragic story (I have one on another side I have done worse to, so who am I to judge?), this isn't exactly a gore site, and so I just want to talk a few things over with you.

No worries though, not gonna chop up your lore or change it, just a manner of discretion at a few points.

Basically, I'd just ask that any excessive details of slaughter is kept down a bit. It can be referenced of course, since it Is part of your story, but details about how the blood slowly dripped for example might be a bit too much for some. I don't think I'd really need to keep an eye out for it though. You seem like you have a good hold on your story, so I trust that somepony that can put that together knows the inns and outs of the game. ^_^

As for the abuse and such, it is fair game. I have a few who have basically been slaves before that work well and have shared some without an issue, so I'm sure that is fine enough, as long as it's not something really depraved.

Beyond that, it seems like a good/sad story, and I'm sorry that it reflects you in any sort of way. :/ I see little issue in accepting you along, and welcoming you to the thread, even though I do hope that when you refer to Derpy's new love, it's Dr. Whooves. :P Just a personal hope though, and not something I enforce. For all I care, it could be Rarity. ^^

The usual *24 hour timeline, so pick during the night we have now or for 24 hours ahead* applies, along with the general *Any of the main groups you'd like to join, or would you want your own branch that might (but doesn't have to) lead towards others?*. But after that, I have a little titbit of info, as I might have a few OC's that could end working well with Chibi.

Vivid Loss: An easy one here is my almost 2 millennia old mare with enough demonic essence in her being to essentially make her a half-blood as well. Though she inhabits the veil - a formless mass connected some to a layer outside regular Hell - she have gone to the actual Hell and the layers thereof plenty enough times, and have contacts and friends in a few places there. She would undoubtedly know the king of the crossroads, and even if she didn't know Chibi was related to him, the smell of Demon is easy to follow by somepony like her, and she'd likely find the foal interesting.

Also, for the whole *worlds colliding* thing, just go with the usual: That Hell is a realm between other worlds and therefor can go to more than just tyhe Human realm. It isn't a part of the Equestrian belief system, so they can't go to Hell unless they sell their soul, but Demons can wander in their world, and the strong ones can survive going outside their warm home for longer periods of time. It helps establishing a sort of *limit* on demonic influence on Equestria, as well as angelic. More than likely, the Angels wouldn't care much unless a Demon messed around too much with the balance, or felt vindictive, such as with Samael.

Brittle Buzz: She'd be able to relate to the abuse, as she have been through a good deal herself with being half-converted to a Changeling and then the years she spent in the circus between the cage and the stage. I won't go as far as to say that she can understand it all, or have been through things as bad, but she can relate some at least, which could help.

Blitz Boom: This is an easy one, as Blitz is essentially friendly everypony she meets, but she can relate to the being shunned thing you mention about the school. Other foals tends to find her crazy, and though the CMC speaks with her on occasion, they are more an exception than the rule. They might have met as Blitz were perhaps just there for one day - got expelled quickly for trying to blow something up and chasing some bullies with fireworks - but she'd likely be able to remember the unusual Chibi if it was, though it Have been 2-3 weeks at this point in the RP since she was last there, so something to remember there.

(All the bios' can be found in the google link under my siggy picture)

This is a few suggestions of the top of my head, though not something I enforce. It's just in case you'd want some connections early or later on. :)

Anyway, I think I've rambled enough for now. Any questions or anything to me? I'm feeling a fair bit better than I have the last few days, So I should be here to answer and stuff. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I love the fact you replied so descriptively first off, and second I love all of your ocs and their backstories! I love the suggestions you made and greatly appreciate it :3

And as for how the RP can be done with chibi, I'm digging the demon essence pony (sorry I forgot their name mobile wont let me see your reply and let me reply at the same time ^^'

And she connects to mw because she's me in essence :3. I have another ponysona for strictly canon to mlp but I lm afraid to reveal her afraid of the fact she's a product of fluttercord >//<

(edited)

@@Moonlit,

@@Melke,

@@Seamore Sandwich,

@@Denim&Venom,

@@cwhip9,

@@Missklang,

To you all: when the current workings of the Luna group and Priestess group have been dealt with, we will move it to the morning of the next day. Or well, I will ask you what you think about it first. It seems like it would be a good time, as then the story would move on towards the next stage of this funtime, but I would of course love your input, if you think some nightly shenanigans a bit longer than that would be a better option for example. :)

@@Chibi Rainbowgate,

I thank you for your kind words, and credit them with this fluffy kitten.

5d40e7a15b48.jpg

Considering Bride of Discord is one of the things that - along with Fluffle Puff - really sparked my interest in learning more about this fandom, I approve of any Fluttercord interactions, and since this RP isn't set in a specific time it would be feasible for something to have happened there. Not an adult though, as I think that's a bit far fetched, but a foal in some regard I couldn't see much of an issue with. :) Might be a good idea to start off with one character at a time then, since some prefer to take it a step at a time to not stumble, but it's up to you.

Also, my demon essence pony is called Vivid Loss, just for good measure. ^^ I could have her around with your OC if it were in the morning, as it would then be after she had done her work and were out for a breather before returning to the castle with the vessel. Just in case. ^^

Edited by Blitz Boom

@@Blitz Boom, im game for the time change after all that's happened that night im still surprised half of our OC's are still awake. When daylight happens cresent will most likely sleep in a cot or somewhere in the castel being nocturnal and all