Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what if Nintendo ever create a mlp game. Would you play it?

RainbowDashie2000

question  

43 users have voted

1. 1. would you play a mlp game if Nintendo ever created it

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. what kind of game

• fighting game
    • quest game
    • Adventure game
    • other
    • all

Roleplaying Game. Like you make a character, level them up by fighting enemies, get armor and just develop your character.

^Exactly what I meant.

what the heck does RPG even mean?

Wow you seriously don't know bro? That's really sad. It's like a kid who grew up and never got to play a single Mario or Sonic game...O_O You should try Kingdom Hearts and Tales of Graces. They rock.

^Exactly what I meant.

Wow you seriously don't know bro? That's really sad. It's like a kid who grew up and never got to play a single Mario or Sonic game...O_O You should try Kingdom Hearts and Tales of Graces. They rock.

I got a concussion and I'm not a boy

^Exactly what I meant.

You don't have to be like that, not everyone's that into games.

Maybe not but the way you said it could've been taken it out of context, saying it's sad someone doesn't know what an RPG is

I just meant it's sad because she's missing out on so much fun. I mean there are some amazing RPGs out there like Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Tales, Fire Emblem etc.

• Brohoof 1

It is in nintendo's corporate philosophy to create quality games. However, being a franchise game, it would be more likely that it would be a third party game made by Hasbro, and, at least in my opinion, Hasbro makes terrible games. so no, I would not purchase  or play it.

• Brohoof 1

I just meant it's sad because she's missing out on so much fun. I mean there are some amazing RPGs out there like Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Tales, Fire Emblem etc.

Yeah I got it, like I said anyone (like I did) could take it out of context.

• Brohoof 1

I'd settle for anyone making an MLP game at this point, in any genre. However:

-I'd prefer some kind of open world RPG

-I really dislike Square Enix. Anyone but Square Enix

*runs and hides*

• Brohoof 2

Princess Celestia's moveset:

Square: Weak light magic blast attack. Costs no energy to use.
Square, Square: Double light Magic Blast Costs no energy to use.
Square, Square, Square: Triple light Magic Blast Costs no energy to use.

Triangle: A powerful magic laser beam fired from the horn. Tap for multiple blasts. Can be charged for more power and used to counter ranged attacks. The move she used against Queen Chrysalis.
Up, Down, Left and Right + Triangle: Hmmm maybe stuff similar to Arceus...

Circle: Grapple Attack: Telekinetic suspension and throw for damage
X: Jump
X,X: Double Jump and hold to fly

R1: Lock On
L1: Block/Forcefield

R2: Switch Targets

L2: Ignition/Limit/Supermove: Celestia's Judgment

A powerful light magic explosive wave that does massive damage to bosses and kills all normal enemies on screen. Sometimes leaving a burn ailment too.

• Brohoof 1

If the game is good, I'll play it. I don't know why it has to be developed by Nintendo, though.

One day, we'll finally get the MLP version of Skyrim. One day...

You bet your ass I would DJ Shy-3, on 14 Sept 2014 - 8:13 PM, said: technically speaking, Nintendo did already make a MLP game. However, it was a G3 game, I think, about Pinkie Pie.     lol that's THQ, not Nintendo

And to think, THQ published the Saints Row games.

• Brohoof 2

If the game is good, I'll play it. I don't know why it has to be developed by Nintendo, though.

That would be awesome. But would also sorta slander the show lol. I highly doubt it. I mean do you really think they're gonna make an MLP game where you can go around killing people like in Skyrim, GTA or Goat Simulator etc?

• Brohoof 1

You can always use the pony skyrim mod.

• Brohoof 1

I'd settle for anyone making an MLP game at this point, in any genre. However:

-I'd prefer some kind of open world RPG

-I really dislike Square Enix. Anyone but Square Enix

*runs and hides*

I liked it better when it was Squaresoft and Enix.  Separate.  I feel as though the ship that is Square Enix is sinking, and Dragon Quest (of which I am quite fond) will sink with it. xD  So far as FF is concerned, I'm fonder of the past games and spin-offs than I am of where the main series has gone.  It's a pity, because FFVI is one of my fave RPGs ever, and one of the games that really turned me on to the genre.  Then I quite enjoyed FFVII.  Then I played FFVIII...

(Then I stopped typing because reasons.)

• Brohoof 2

what who wouldn't like Nintendo its OK my friend to does not like Nintendo either

I used to like them, but after the recent years and how nintendo release its games i'm not interested, sorry nintendo but most of your games are for kids nowadays :/

• Brohoof 1

I used to like them, but after the recent years and how nintendo release its games i'm not interested, sorry nintendo but most of your games are for kids nowadays :/

I not interest in there games that much either anymore but I still like using there devices for example the Wii you I just use that to watch YouTube videos and I wouldn't mind if they created a mlp game.
  • Brohoof 1

I not interest in there games that much either anymore but I still like using there devices for example the Wii you I just use that to watch YouTube videos and I wouldn't mind if they created a mlp game.

I am actually browsing the site and watching YouTube from my ps4

• Brohoof 1