visual art My anime drawing (I belive it's a marital charecter)

MozillaToast

My 1st Anime drawing for a while and is in monochrome as I couldn't find my art colouring pens, All done freehand.

Enjoy :3

P.S: Please leave helpful feedback and constructive criticism as complaining doesn't improve my art.

Thanks, Lui

Naruto* dumb iPod autocorrection me...

post-28563-0-18040600-1410799915_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Nice job on gajeel, a little nice on naruto. I see that you practiced a lot with faces and facial expressions. Maybe you could focus on improving on other parts of the body? Use your own body parts as a guide is a great start or try to imitate from a still picture. Oh and I would prefer not to confuse others by making naruto's arm connect with his feet. 

Can I see your drawings with 'original' pose?

• Brohoof 1

My 1st Anime drawing for a while and is in monochrome as I couldn't find my art colouring pens, All done freehand.

Enjoy :3

P.S: Please leave helpful feedback and constructive criticism as complaining doesn't improve my art.

Thanks, Lui

Naruto* dumb iPod autocorrection me...

what is your first character supposed to be of?

He's gajeel, an anime character from Fairy Tail

okay yeah I get it now I kinda just started reading the fairy tale manga so i'm not really connected with all the characters yet so that's probably why I didn't recognize him but still your art is really amazing, keep up the good work :)

• Brohoof 1

Been away for a while, thanks on the advice and I've just seen what can't be unseen with Naruto's arm O.o imagine what that'd look like standing. And I will link the pictures as soon as I find them as I quick printed them and the Naruto one was really pixelated so lost a lot of detail. My bad :S currently drawing a bleach charecter right now. Hopefully it turns out well :)

• 4 weeks later...

okay yeah I get it now I kinda just started reading the fairy tale manga so i'm not really connected with all the characters yet so that's probably why I didn't recognize him but still your art is really amazing, keep up the good work :)

*in the distance you hear 'Gajeel x Levy' being chanted softly*

xD Anyways, this art is good- both of them :3

• Brohoof 2