Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's your OC from?

Stone Cold Applejack

I have a few:

Myst (F/Earthen) and Stormy Skies (F/Pegasus): Hail from Ivystone, a large-ish town on the far side of the Great Everfree Forest. Fairly wealthy, thriving market town.

Buckshot (M/Unicorn) and Wire Snare (M/Unicorn): Hail from Canterlot, the lower districts. Not rich, but not poor by any stretch of the imagination.

Nightblossom (F/Unicorn): Hails from Canterlot also, but from a low-noble home in the richest area near the castle.

Shimmerglint (F/Changeling-pony): Hails from Canterdale, the town in the shadow of Canterlot. Bit rough, but friendly enough in its own way.

Kinter (F/Earthen): Hails from the outlands (Frozen in winter, desertlike in summer), from Farvale- the furthest pony settlement from the capital, Canterlot City, as there is. Fairly close to the Changeling Hive.

Greyscale: (M/Earthen): Hails from the boring bit of Ponyville, where the accountants exist. Tax Returns!

There were more, but my OC Dump has gone walkies...Nightblossom is my favourite of these though:)

• Hibiscus is from Haywaii, but now resides somewhere on the Western beaches of Equestria.

Dice Venom was born in Appleloosa, and still works there - but she now lives in Manehattan.

Elixir is from Zebrica but was forced to move to the Everfree Forest.

Wildscar travels all over the place.

Neon Glow was born and raised in Ponyville.

Cocoa Pod's parents are from Zebrica, but they moved to Ponyville before they had her brother and her.

Mines is celestia's daughter so yea she from canterlot.

Oc name:Moonlight

Princess of magic

She always fascinated about magic so she started following starswirl the bearded footsteps in creating new magics too.

Edited by Scootabot

My OC is an Alicorn who has never learned to fly, she works on her parents farm raising crops for Ponyville, thier Farm is about a mile outside of ponyville and have four pony farm hands who also help haul thier goods into town, she has little time to play and writes poetry in her spare time. Her name? High step, her magic? Poetry.

Edited by High Step

My OC was born in Canterlot but she is a pegasus. Why? Well, because her mother has a singing career their and her father is a stunt pony. My OC moved to Cloudsdale when she was older. If you want to know more about her. Check my sig :)

• 8 months later...

My OC Storm lives in Canterlot sorry I don't have a pic right now BTW she's a dragon.

My OC Storm lives in Canterlot sorry I don't have a pic right now BTW she's a dragon.

My OC, Leafy Quill, is a pegasus from a farm. Its never really mentioned from around where, but I'm just going to say its from a unit of farms way south from Canterlot, close to Ponyville, but not near Sweet Apple Acres.

Looking glass hails from a town called redborough, a few miles from trottingham.

(In my headcanon, This is in the nation of Alcatel, a republic nation allied with equestria, and the ancestral home of unicorns. It's government is like the US, and its culture is similar to that of the united Kingdom of earth.

Oddly, its rare to find a pony with a name like mine, cause most ponies in Alcatel have names like that of humans. Trixie marie Lulamoon also hails from Alcatel, as well as "donut" Joe Brighton. [Note, most city names there are not punny] )

Edited by Looking Glass

My three OCs are from a made-up town in the mountains North-West of Ponyville called Pine Valley. I originally wanted them to be much farther North, though.

img-636581-1-_scan__canon_map_of_equestr

Edited by AmberDust