Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's your OC from?

Stone Cold Applejack

Ahaban Steelwings is from Saddle Arabia. He's a pegasus from the tribe house Steelwing, hence his last name.

Fizzy Potion is an Unicorn alchemist who was originally from Manecouver but resides in Canterlot as a both a student and member of the Alchemy Research Department.

• 3 weeks later...

My OC, Orion Skies was born in Canterlot. He grew up living a life of luxury but eventually ran away when his thirst for adventure became too overwhelming to resist. He is currently a nomad who would sleep anyway he can. He has no permanent home and doesn't plan on having one. It just doesn't fit his traveling lifestyle.

My second OC, Florafilla, was born and raised in a small house along the border of Ponyville. After she was finished with her schooling, she moved to a beautiful and rare forest region that she discovered hidden deep within the Everfree Forest. She lives in a very tall cottage that she made from a redwood tree.

Sēkr was born and raised on the outskirt suburbs of Manehatten. Close enough to the big city libraries, but far enough for some quiet study time. Naturally, his home is now in his traveling wagon.

My ponysona, Compass Meridian (the only one who has a profile on this site at the moment,) is from Manehattan, since I was born in NYC.

As for my other OCs:

- Lamp Post is from Detrot, and currently lives there.

- Caelum Serenos is from a rural prairie town in north central Equestria.

- Storm Chaser is from Cloudsdale.

- High Voltage is from southeastern Equestria, and currently lives there.

- Radio Wave is from a suburb of Manehattan.

- Steel Cuffs is from Fillydelphia.

Edited by skbl17

Gallantry was born in Canterlot, as well as were he spent most of his early life. However, he and his family eventually moved to Las Pegasus for work and it wasn't until years later that he returned to Canterlot to pursue a career. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

As both her parents are in the Royal Guard, Ion ended up being born in Canterlot, despite her parents both being from Cloudsdale. But hey, being from Canterlot isn't a bad thing in Equestria..

• Brohoof 1

Rosemary was born in Vanhoover, all of her family are well known fighters. Rosemary's family's fighting style is based off of an american hybrid martial art, Kajukenbo. So Rosemary can adapt to any given situation she comes across.

Edited by Rain Crasher

Monochrome Gray(My Oc to be) hails from a surprisingly humble neighborhood in Manehattan which, as we all know, is all about hustle bustle ya know? (The avatar I'm using currently is Not the Oc ,that'd be stupid of me ya know? I'm still having a bit of trouble coming up with a good look surprisingly.)