Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where's your OC from?

Stone Cold Applejack

Dexterous Wings is from Dodge Junction. I loved the cherry trees and the surrounding area. He was originally going to be from Appleoosa, but it has only existed for about a year, so Dodge had the terrain I wanted and the cherry trees were a bonus.

Paint Brush lives in Ponyville. She does travel across the land to sell her art, but most of the time she sells it at festivals in Ponyville. :P

The fuuuuuuuuture!

Location-wise, that's classified. Some things, such as the fact that Time Shield is FROM the future, are okay to reveal, but he refrains from casually revealing facts that seem minor (such as which cities still exist in the future), but the knowledge of which may have undesirable effects on the timeline.

Edited by Time Shield

My oc's current visual incarnation is from a green maned and censored adaption of a Vinyl Scratch rule 63 by rawrcharlierawr.  It's original design a few years ago was used from a similar colored (and also more masculine) Vinyl Scratch orignal from Crooked Trees. It looked different enough from Vinyl that it looked like a different character.

My oc's origin in Equestria is he's actually a changeling with no memory of the hive or his changeling status (amnesia). Since he's been "in his pony form" for so long all he knows is consistent need for love through his music and a tenacity for change (genres) within that. 

Edited by Freewave

Selune was born and raised in Manehatten.
Terra was born in Canterlot but lived for sometime in Manehatten too.
Artemis lived in the woods in the north above Baltimare.
Mastema lived South in the Zebrican tribes.
Ao/Tidal Rider lives in the changeling kingdom where Chrysalis lives. As a pony he lived in Ponyville.

3 from pony ville.
3 from a ponified version of japan. Probably gonna change this at some point.
and one from sydneigh

Edited by Kurai

My OC Vibrant Orange was born and raised in Baltimare. He then moved to Ponyville where he met and became friends with the Mane Six and other ponies. He would like to live in Canterlot someday.

I must admit to having a small army of OC's... but of my most recent two, one is from Cloudsdale, and the other is from a place somewhere in the Badlands.

My OC is from Cloudsdale..laaaame, since I'm sure everybody with a pegasus OC says they're from there :b ....then again, I'm pretty sure most of them in the show start out there so that they can go to flight school and all....

Actually one of mine (Pegasus) is from The UK (Unicorn Kingdom) a place which started out as mainly just unicorns but now has a few immigrants from other races across the world :P (still predominantly unicorns though)

And Jelly Bean is from Trottingham (of course)

• Brohoof 1