Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web YouTube comments: getting worse since the Google+ update?

A goat

I haven't heard of them, the only ones I keep up to date with are LAHWF and QuietAssassins. I'm also a fan of soundboard phone prank calls.

Sam Pepper made a video of him going around touching girls asses with fake hands without consent, and tried to justify it by putting "Prank" in the title. He hasn't apologized nor do I ever think he will. He deserves every single piece of hate mail that he's received, and I won't think otherwise until he makes some sort of apology.

• Brohoof 2

Sam Pepper made a video of him going around touching girls asses with fake hands without consent, and tried to justify it by putting "Prank" in the title. He hasn't apologized nor do I ever think he will. He deserves every single piece of hate mail that he's received, and I won't think otherwise until he makes some sort of apology.

Would have been better if he touched their butts and made it look like someone else did it. I'm not sure, 'tis a prank after all. It wouldn't be if he asked them first anyways, haha.

Would have been better if he touched their butts and made it look like someone else did it. I'm not sure, 'tis a prank after all. It wouldn't be if he asked them first anyways, haha.

It's still sickening. I have little tolerance for people with no respect for others bodies. What made it worse is that he was asked to stop multiple times, yet he continued to harass them. He would laugh as they'd walk away, violated and embarrassed. There should be a video of people beating him with fake hands and calling it a prank, just to see how he feels.

It's still sickening. I have little tolerance for people with no respect for others bodies. What made it worse is that he was asked to stop multiple times, yet he continued to harass them. He would laugh as they'd walk away, violated and embarrassed. There should be a video of people beating him with fake hands and calling it a prank, just to see how he feels.

Oh on the same person? and did he mention it was just a prank? if not then I suppose I understand that. The ones I watch are more nicer, even if they sometimes get in a fight, they don't fight back and just mention it was a prank and that they were being filmed for a social experiment.

Oh on the same person? and did he mention it was just a prank? if not then I suppose I understand that. The ones I watch are more nicer, even if they sometimes get in a fight, they don't fight back and just mention it was a prank and that they were being filmed for a social experiment.

Not just one person. Multiple people. He's a total asshole.

But I do enjoy Remi Gallard. He's always getting arrested for doing stupid stuff and I find it so hilarious.

Not just one person. Multiple people. He's a total asshole.   But I do enjoy Remi Gallard. He's always getting arrested for doing stupid stuff and I find it so hilarious.

Do you watch any MLP YTP's?

Seeing as how this thread got merged, I should answer the original question.

Since the Google integration, there's been a definite reduction in the amount of spambots in the comments. I think that's mainly what they took aim at by integrating.

Unfortunately, the idiocy is still there and as Ron White said, "you can't fix stupid".

I usually turn on the safety feature that blocks comments in every video I view. But I somehow have to turn it off when I want to view a video that's "flagged" or a 16+ video. Yeah, comments on YT have gotten worse, and I don't think it's Google+ that has to do with the whole thing. It's the community itself that's flawed and has been that way for as long as I can remember.