Sunset Shimmer Fan Club

Moost

Oh it is on mister. I'll take that Sunny...

img-3444658-3-Sunset_Shimmer_stare_EG.pn

I have a feeling there's going to be a three way fight for Sunny going to be taking place :P

Canterlot Radio held their first annual MLP Royal Rumble. 30 characters competed for votes for the top spot. Six characters were eliminated each day until it came down to the final six. On that day, three were eliminated. The competition was steep but eventually....

img-3445636-1-Ky0LUJr.jpg

Sunset came out on top.

That is where she belongs after all. Best pony deserves the very best :wub:

Reposting Sunny pics because it makes this post even better :P

post-6241-0-99607600-1422320058.png

post-6241-0-72628100-1422320109.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Canterlot Radio held their first annual MLP Royal Rumble. 30 characters competed for votes for the top spot. Six characters were eliminated each day until it came down to the final six. On that day, three were eliminated. The competition was steep but eventually....

img-3445636-1-Ky0LUJr.jpg

Sunset came out on top.

Turned out a hell of a lot better than the WWE Royal Rumble. I've never heard so many fans sound so disappointed & turn so quickly against a match before. 

387933_safe_solo_vector_equestria_girls_ greater_than.jpg roman-reigns-wwe-lifesize-standup.jpg

Shim Shim should face Brock Lesnar for the WWE title at WrestleMania.

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 3

I don't even watch wrestling anymore and I'm disappointed.  Ug..Brock Lesnar.  Sounds like WWE still has their fascination with big guys when you don't need to be big to be popular.

EDIT:

I almost forgot.  This is a Shimmy fan club after all.

sunset_shimmer__2014__by_thesupernealbro

Edited by Pinkie-Guy
  • Brohoof 4

Hmm... This is awesome! I'd love to join. May I?

And, I, um... Don't know how to post pictures?

Heh...

Which is too bad since I found this cool Sunset bat sketch.

• Brohoof 4

Heh...

Well fyou can either

copy the image url and post it using

post-19589-0-72380200-1422549919_thumb.png

or save the pic on ur PC

post-19589-0-17256200-1422549994_thumb.png

And then click "choose FIle".... choose it... then click add to post where u want it in

Hope this helps

post-19589-0-80287600-1422550038_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Let see if this works...

*fingers crossed*

Also if u want to put them in the text... click in the place where u want it to go... and click "add to post" (its near the red "delete"

post-19589-0-48740100-1422550560_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Heh...

Of course you can join us~! Always happy to welcome a fellow Sunny fan ^_^

post-29961-0-86500100-1422550795_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I don't even watch wrestling anymore and I'm disappointed.  Ug..Brock Lesnar.  Sounds like WWE still has their fascination with big guys when you don't need to be big to be popular.

Well Lesnar is still a good talent. Put on a fantastic match against Cena & Rollins at the PPV. He just doesn't compete enough times a year to justify being champion. Agreed though that WWE puts too much emphasis on big dudes.  But there is good wrestling out there. Ring Of Honor, Lucha Underground, New Japan Pro Wrestling. I even heard Total Nonstop Action wrestling is making a comeback. All are guaranteed to be at least 20% cooler than WWE. 

So here's some Sunset Shimmer as a Luchador.

sunset_shimmer_by_emkay_mlp-d5vknra.png

• Brohoof 2

Well Lesnar is still a good talent. Put on a fantastic match against Cena & Rollins at the PPV. He just doesn't compete enough times a year to justify being champion. Agreed though that WWE puts too much emphasis on big dudes. But there is good wrestling out there. Ring Of Honor, Lucha Underground, New Japan Pro Wrestling. I even heard Total Nonstop Action wrestling is making a comeback. All are guaranteed to be at least 20% cooler than WWE. So here's some Sunset Shimmer as a Luchador.

Yeah, I missed most of the Lesnar stuff now and back in I think '02 or so, but ROH is legit.  I haven't been to a WWE event, but I've to ROH event.  The criticism of that is that it can turn into a spot fest, but it's still better.  I'm skeptical of TNA.  Reminds me too much of year 2000 WCW.  Oh the horror.

I have no idea why this two are in this picture.

138196.png

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, I missed most of the Lesnar stuff now and back in I think '02 or so, but ROH is legit.  I haven't been to a WWE event, but I've to ROH event.  The criticism of that is that it can turn into a spot fest, but it's still better.  I'm skeptical of TNA.  Reminds me too much of year 2000 WCW.  Oh the horror.

Indeed. And spot fests aren't a bad thing. Better than the cliche repetition of the E. Plus the fans are crazier at ROH shows. Been to three myself. Got caught in the middle of a tag team street fight that spilled out into the crowd.

Yeah I haven't watched TNA in 9 months. But I keep hearing that it's improved and changed format w/ the channel & timeslot move. 

And to keep this relevant

6413b84f92c804a22592dbb3e892f9d2.png

• Brohoof 5

tumblr_nixiqsdTZR1r7xo9jo1_540.jpg

Hoping you all are doing well! I hope you all have a wonderful hearts and hooves day that will be arriving shortly!

tumblr_nigal5YUQz1r5d2emo1_540.jpg

I'll probably be with my best friend and another friend! 

• Brohoof 4