Rainbow Rocks

Lightwing

this is something that has a little bit to do with flash sentry why dose every body hates him? like is it because he ruined ships that had something to do with twighlight? well to be hosnest I don't agree with this

just.........

why?

• Brohoof 2

I liked Equestria Girls. I also think the negative reaction to Flash Sentry was hysterical! It came across as "How dare Twilight have a crush on someone that isn't ME?!?!"

this is something that has a little bit to do with flash sentry why dose every body hates him? like is it because he ruined ships that had something to do with twighlight? well to be hosnest I don't agree with this

just.........

why?

See my post above. I just gave what I thought was the explanation. Bronies is silly people sometimes!

LOL!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

Saw most of the Hasbro Shorts. I think it's gonna be a hit. I'll just have to wait until October for the DVD release so I can download it.

Also, I expected Sunset Shimmer to have the whiny voice from the "Something terrible has happened" scene for her good form, but her new voice is good. It sort of reminds me of Rainbow Dash, although Sunset is still voiced by Rebecca Shoichet!

What's funny is that Rebecca Shoichet, the voice of the main antagonist, is also the stand-in singer for Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 1

Saw most of the Hasbro Shorts. I think it's gonna be a hit. I'll just have to wait until October for the DVD release so I can download it.

What's funny is that Rebecca Shoichet, the voice of the main antagonist, is also the stand-in singer for Twilight Sparkle.

Looks like that history will repeat itself with Rarity, since Adagio Dazzle is evidently sung by Kazumi Evans, Rarity's singing voice

I liked Equestria Girls. I also think the negative reaction to Flash Sentry was hysterical! It came across as "How dare Twilight have a crush on someone that isn't ME?!?!"

See my post above. I just gave what I thought was the explanation. Bronies is silly people sometimes!

LOL!

Flash Sentry is unintentionally, the funniest MLP character ever, seeing bronies freaking out to this day with a mere mention of him always crack me up a smile :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I hope its a good movie though im kinda curious to find out how Twighlight gets to "Earth" and Abandone her Pony virson friends 

Kinda sad Twighlight.... Ur leaving ur Pny friends behind

Also why dont they react when they see Fluttershy Rainbow Dash And Twighlight with wings Hmmmm i guess thier used to it maby?

in the "Battle of the Bands" short snip and snails look young..........like what they should look like from the MLPFIM series unlike MLPEG1 where they look more highschooler

also in the short "Perfect day for fun" BigMac and Cheri lee on a date is just cute and Pinkie Pie riding Pinkie Pie is just too awesome 

cant wait for the movie to be released 

Edited by Lunas Sorrow

I'm looking forward to the film. I sort of accept EqG but I think it could be done better... without the pony characters, because I just feel they should stay ponies. But I understand that Hasbro wanted to ride on the coattails of FiM by reusing the characters.

I only watched a few of the character shorts, and the video where the girls go to the fair. Everything was pretty okay. I haven't been sold on the songs yet although I really like the songs in the first movie, so I expect they will be awesome again. However I still can't figure out the plot. Is Twi in Equestria just imagining all of this stuff about the human friends? I think I read something like that somewhere...

I just found this music video. 

That was interesting. A pretty nice version of the theme song too.

Now I'm wondering if this new song will be in Rainbow Rocks... I could see this maybe being an ending song. 

Cant wait to see the movie but wat questions me the most is that no one cares about the wings 

seriously  how doesnt anyone find the wings wierd. Is it something they see everyday? meh lets leave dat.Hasbro has done a good job making the shorts and the trailers but How on earth does twilight come back to that world.

so i have heard about that the movie will be based around a talent show where the mane 5 (Human form) create a band and some how twilight comes and joins their band. Also somehow the mane 5 have musical instruments that changes them into thier rainbow forms? thats kinda intresting

this might lead upto something in s5  

Also somehow the mane 5 have musical instruments that changes them into thier rainbow forms? thats kinda intresting

this might lead upto something in s5  

It has to potential to lead up to something in S5, but I'd honestly rather it not. I love Equestria Girls, but I'd prefer seeing the MLP show and Equestria Girls stay unconnected for the most part.

New Clip

they seem to be like chryssie

I think that there is a hint in that clip to the end of the show.

I think they're going this way

P.S. If Celestia knew what she was doing when sending them to earth she deserves some of the hate.

Edited by paradoxical
  • Brohoof 1

I've found one of Hasbro Studios Shorts videos that aired a new clip of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks. I've seen this one and there was Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle, and Aria Blaze (the Dazzlings) that they look too good.

Equestrian Magic has occurred, and therefore Twilight Sparkle has arrived with magic! Oh yes, I'm going to love it on September 27!  :D

• Brohoof 2

I've found one of Hasbro Studios Shorts videos that aired a new clip of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks. I've seen this one and there was Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle, and Aria Blaze (the Dazzlings) that they look too good.

Equestrian Magic has occurred, and therefore Twilight Sparkle has arrived with magic! Oh yes, I'm going to love it on September 27!  :D

I loved that clip. It's gotten me so hyped for this. 

Oh, and for those who may be wondering, the clip he's talking about is this: 

So I saw the "Battle of the Bands" video for the first time today.

That was strangely sexy for a children's cartoon. I don't think I've ever said "God dayum" so many times in 4 minutes.

Really looking forward to the movie now.

New Clip

Well, that clip proved one thing,

This movie does take place after the first EG film

For over a year, I've been thinking of writing a fanfic that takes place between the events of Equestria Girls and Season 4. But now with Rainbow Rocks and Season 5 coming soon, I need to it before I fall way behind.

That clip has sooooooooo hype me up that I have to ask myself: Will I be able to avoid speculations and spoilers long enough until the movie comes out in about 6 weeks? I'm calling this a challenge.

It has to potential to lead up to something in S5, but I'd honestly rather it not. I love Equestria Girls, but I'd prefer seeing the MLP show and Equestria Girls stay unconnected for the most part.

True i would prefer them bieng different. S5 is coming late  2014 or 2015 

:C

I've found one of Hasbro Studios Shorts videos that aired a new clip of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks. I've seen this one and there was Sonata Dusk, Adagio Dazzle, and Aria Blaze (the Dazzlings) that they look too good.

Equestrian Magic has occurred, and therefore Twilight Sparkle has arrived with magic! Oh yes, I'm going to love it on September 27! :D

AM I THE ONLY BRONY WHO HAS NOT OR WANTS TO SEE EQUESTRIA GIRLS!

AM I THE ONLY BRONY WHO HAS NOT OR WANTS TO SEE EQUESTRIA GIRLS!

Not liking Equestria Girls? You monster. :okiedokielokie: 

Equestria Girls is great. Why? Because I said so. My opinion outranks every single one of yours. You just have some problem with you if you don't like it. 

Edited by Megajack

So they didn't cause the demon incident? Good thing, or else what my canon about the demon incident would have been ruined (An actual demon seeking power for her world turned Sunset into a demon that looked exactly like her).

However, since the Dazzlings said they must use Equestrian magic to get power, Sunset may be forced to turn into a demon again by the Dazzlings. If the demon form doesn't appear in this movie, I guess she will show up in the third movie as well as Demon Snips and Snails and actually help Sunset Shimmer and friends this time!

Edited by SunsetDemon

So they didn't cause the demon incident? Good thing, or else what my canon about the demon incident would have been ruined (An actual demon seeking power for her world turned Sunset into a demon that looked exactly like her).

However, since the Dazzlings said they must use Equestrian magic to get power, Sunset may be forced to turn into a demon again by the Dazzlings. If the demon form doesn't appear in this movie, I guess she will show up in the third movie as well as Demon Snips and Snails and actually help Sunset Shimmer and friends this time!

I got another headcanon: that demon is the manifestation of Sunny's dark side, ala Lords of Shadow