Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Wallpaper

Ty-Arts

Oo it looks so cool! Great work my friend! You really used the colors well.

Thank you! :D

Can I use it as my mobile wallpaper?

I can make a custom mobile phone wallpaper if you'd like? And sure, you can use it if you don't want me making a mobile phone version.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know when they'll get done, but I'm on it! Just keep checking the sub forum until you see another thing by me :D

Okay. I'll try to remember to do that. Then maybe after that you could do a mane six one.

A nirvana one with ponies.

Please explain, brain does not compute, the boring has intensified.

You should do a banner and put it up for the banner thing. I plan on doing that, but you seem to know how to make them.

I have no clue how to make banners ;-; *sad violin plays* I just don't know the dimensions, and where to find them to be quite honest.

Please explain, brain does not compute, the boring has intensified.

I have no clue how to make banners ;-; *sad violin plays* I just don't know the dimensions, and where to find them to be quite honest.

Oh okay. And you know. Nirvana.

I don't know who/what Nirvana is. That is how dumb I am, that is how much I don't pay attention to thinks outside of steam/youtube.

._. They were a band in the 90s. Kurt cobain, dave grohl, and the other guy.

EDM is Electronic Dance Music. Although saying I like that would be unspecific, I like dubstep/electro/drumstep/etc.

Okay. Like whatever you want then. Its just not my cup of tea. And if someone tells you the music you like is shit, then their plebs.