Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gjinka War(RPers needed)

Hive King

shingeki_no_aggron_by_zhoid-d760rq7.png

garchomp_colored_by_psychobrainzkk-d4nfl

Dragons and Steel is the best

That's fanart though, and it's not the official design. It's the photorealistic versions, and things tend to look a lot different in photorealism when they were designed to look cartoony.

• Brohoof 1

That's fanart though, and it's not the official design. It's the photorealistic versions, and things tend to look a lot different in photorealism when they were designed to look cartoony.

True, I was using it for exagerration. Still, Aggron and Garchomp look badass

@@Hive King,

Aye, I just noticed... Was a tad bit slow, will edit to fix~ 

@Zhooves, Uh, Zhooves, someone threw a rock at you 

And fixed~

Sorry if I have been a bit slow and scarce lately... I kinda had a mild case of writers block, and had trouble figuring out what to write~, but since someone was nice enough to break the ice, I think I'll manage better for a bit~

• Brohoof 1

Someone threw a rock at her? I didn't see it. Must have been a stealth rock, which in that case, it wouldn't have affected her :P

But seriously, I'll update it in the morning, it's 1 AM here.

Sorry, I cannot post as often as everyone else, but the boulder being thrown doesn't matter if it hits. I had planned to deal with the brute, but instead ran away like a coward. And do we have a predetermined winner between noda and Astaroth?

No, Kenji "used his psychic powers to pick up the captive (Ai)". That's kind of going against what was already established. Maybe the fact that he's a Latios and can get away with that works, I don't know.

No, Kenji "used his psychic powers to pick up the captive (Ai)". That's kind of going against what was already established. Maybe the fact that he's a Latios and can get away with that works, I don't know.

Ah, I see... Must've missed that part. I think I read it as he turned visible, and physically swooped her away~

Tis' true. The reason Ribose and Viral can still toss around Dark Types is by using wind, Kenji could have picked her up, but dark types basically absorb psychic attacks like a pillow absorbs blunt force

I'm asleep for 9 hours and all controversy breaks out! It really shouldn't matter who you are, even Viral and Ribose, non physical psychic should have no effect what so ever on dark types, so Ai and Nox have that advantage. I can see how physical psychic attacks could partially work. Like Zen Headbutt would just be a headbutt. Also, as soon as the right opportunity comes for her to enter, Kirara is able to use psychic on dark types due to an item she has. Lastly, I will just slightly modify what happened to make it correct. (He just physically picks me up instead.)

• Brohoof 2