Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Times when a hater turns into a brony

shy0wl

This post is dedicated to all the times you run into someone badmouthing bronies, then they apparently come back as a brony.  Post them here!

Here's one:

post-14375-0-85752700-1413413486.png

My favorite part about this one is that it only took the commenter 5 days to cave in.  Nice going  :lol:

post-14375-0-85752700-1413413486.png

• Brohoof 2

I seem to be turning a friend of mine into a brony. Pretty sure he won't admit it though. What is ironic though is the fact that i got him into likeing Rainbow Factory and Cupcakes.

Show him Smile HD. It will push him over the edge and get him to join the herd.

• Brohoof 1

I have seen countless topics started in the Welcoming Plaza started by new users who were former "haters" or "closet bronies" who had turned a new leaf and are now active fans.

Oh man, this reminds me: I've been posting on forums for over ten years. Every stupid thing I've ever posted in that time is still out there somewhere. If someone were to reconstruct my entire posting history they'll find me making complete 180s on my strongly worded opinions on multiple occasions.

• Brohoof 2

My partner may not have ever been a "hater", but he used to think that most bronies were at least off in some way, and even made a couple of not-so-nice jokes about it (one of which really hurt my feelings...) Since then though, not only have I shown him that all those nasty things about us on the internet simply aren't true, I've even gotten him to genuinely love the show (though I'm not sure if he considers himself a brony per-se yet or not)