Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What should I force my non-brony friend to do?

Daedric Pony

Ponies are not for everyone. This is extremely hard to believe but I guess it's at least partially true! My best friend is a non-brony. He is well aware of my insane pony addiction but he still like to hang out and play Xbox (which is getting more boring for me every passing day, not enough pony) So yeah do you guys have any ideas on what I should rope him into doing? I don't think shoving ponies down his throat is going to help anything but he owes me alot of big favors that I wanna call in. It needs to be something funny whatever it is. Or let me know if this is a stupid idea and I'm not thinking straight due to the fact that I really need to urinate right now and I'm super high on caffeine! I don't even remember why I wanted to make this post? I need to get back to work... YEP that's it alrighty then hopefully one of you is more creative than me heh hah HEakle muffins! Database green 8 bit bowser floppy disc did I say green already?

Edited by DaedricPony

Probably best not to force ponies upon him.

Make some quotes every once in a while, a few references. Whatever his favourite genre of music is you could show him what the brony community has done with that genre. For example, if he likes rock, send him a link to Bronyfied.

No point attempting to make him watch a few episodes yet, pique his interest and curiosity with references and fandom links. Then if he appears to be interested, send him a link to an episode. If he doesn't appear to be interested then let it drop. Its not big issue if he doesn't like the show, he still respects you for liking it so you should still respect him if he doesn't like it.

• Brohoof 4

Start with PMV's related to his tastes.Then once he starts to show some signs of interest choose the episode which you think he will like the most and send a link to him saying he should atleast try it and if he doesn't like it you will never speak of it again.If he likes it then PROFIT!But if he doesn't well then I guess ponies aren't for everyone.

Good luck.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah don't worry I know better than to shove it down his throat. He's never seen an episode before. I do send him some hilarious/awesome pony YouTube videos but only ones I think a non brony could still enjoy. He just never watches cartoons and he likes R rated movies and stuff like that. I think he's just very insecure with his manliness, and that MIGHT change over time but that depends on him.

Anyways for an idea I was thinking about making a "Ask a non-brony" video series where random bronies can ask him stupid questions! =D

I personally don't think you should force him to do anything. Suggest, maybe, but force implies it being against his will, and that's not something I think would be good for anyone. If he wants to find more out about the community and the show, let him do it of his own accord.

Don't force ponies on someone. EVEN if it's a joke. I did that to a friend and he posted MASSIVE amounts of NSFW pony material on my facebook wall to get back at me.

And a lot of it was really disgusting.

Just... Don't. ^^;

Edited by Matackable

Don't force ponies on someone. EVEN if it's a joke. I did that to a friend and he posted MASSIVE amounts of NSFW pony material on my facebook wall to get back at me.

And a lot of it was really disgusting.

Just... Don't. ^^;

Haha, I remember you said that in the Skype chat :P

Not a good idea indeed.

Force? Nah. Invite him. Tell him about how awesome it is, and go watch the ponies anthology. Do that while you're both bored, and looking up random videos on youtube to watch.

But seriously. You can ask him if he want to see some parodies or something funny that the community made. Don't force it on him. If he doesn't want to look at it, then say that its fine and move on. I do not recommend breaking your friendship only because of ponies, ponies is supposed build friendship. Thats all I can say. :)

Some pony ask a question for him like right now! Umm if you don't mind that is...

But seriously. You can ask him if he want to see some parodies or something funny that the community made. Don't force it on him. If he doesn't want to look at it, then say that its fine and move on. I do not recommend breaking your friendship only because of ponies, ponies is supposed build friendship. Thats all I can say. :)

We've been friends for like 12 years. We're pretty open with each other. Our friendship is not in jeopardy and I have not forced ponies on him. And I don't plan to^^

Some pony ask a question for him like right now! Umm if you don't mind that is...

We've been friends for like 12 years. We're pretty open with each other. Our friendship is not in jeopardy and I have not forced ponies on him. And I don't plan to^^

Thats the spirit.