What do you want for this Christmas?

Spikey-Wikey

Christmas?! For Christ's sake, it's not even November! There's still candy to harvest and feasts to be had!

It's getting earlier every year. At my local Walmart the lawn and garden section is already completely transitioned over to Christmas merchandise, complete with lit display trees set up.

I also was browsing through channels the other day and one of the shopping channels had their 'booth' showing off the products all decorated for Christmas. It's WAY too early for that! >.<

• Brohoof 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I also was browsing through channels the other day and one of the shopping channels had their 'booth' showing off the products all decorated for Christmas. It's WAY too early for that! >.<

I know what you mean!  I had one of those channels on a few days ago and the whole day they were doing nothing but selling Christmas themed gifts.  :blink:

There is actually quite a list of things I would want, but I'll post 2.

CSW-V2_big_01-1000x666.png

This thing is the new version of the base that I have. There is actually a very real possibility of it being compatible with next-gen consoles.

S3080.jpg

I would love to have a 1:18 model of this car. Best livery of this season.

Edited by Indigo Racing

oh it gets worse than that the hallmark channel is going to start a Christmas movie marathon on Halloween night! in case you didn't get that Christmas movies will be aired on Halloween yeah just let that sink in

Yeah, my mom had that channel on a few days ago and it was giving a countdown until Christmas, but it was only for like 12 days away. lol

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I want MLP toys! Lolololol. No I'm not a weirdo. I just have heartbleed(see my post with same name).

For Christmas I want a real, honest friend to go out and do things with.

Yes. I, unfortunately, don't have many (any) friends...

• Brohoof 1

"Everything is random. If it wasn't, then everything would be boring." - Me  B)  B)

76561198138025550.png

.....nothing

I'm so fixed on buying stuff for others and making sure I've got them all covered

My Birthday is actually coming up beginning of November, as well... um... what? It's like, a faded thing at the back of my mind that I forget is even there

._____.

Avatar designed by my beloved VinylShadow~

~~~COMMISSIONS OPEN~~~

http://mlpforums.com/topic/102640-lightning-mana-custom-pony-figure-commissions/

I'm torn among several things:

A new laptop

Upgrades for my desktop gaming pc

One of the next-gen consoles

Musical equipment (Pedals for my guitar, maybe a bass, etc.)

So many hard decisions in life :/

...But that's just my opinion.

Wow. We're just like department stores. We're all ready talking about Christmas, and it's not even November yet! ^_^

Of all the things I would like to have, I'll share stuff that I don't feel comfortable asking any my family members for.

I definitely want more Pony merch. I all ready have a Funko Dr. Whooves, I would like more. I saw a Funko Derpy the other Weekend or so ago, but I couldn't buy it because I was out of money and I was shopping with my mother that day.

I'd also like a dog or a puppy at some point, but maybe I should get a better job first so I have more money to help take care of it.

I'd also like a WiiU or a Car or some more Workout Equipment, but that might have to wait some other year.

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

Christmas music is alright. I find myself whistling "Sleigh Ride" from time to time but I think that's because we played that in one of our Christmas concerts back when I was in high school. I'm not much for wearing Christmas colors or decorating (but I don't like decorating in general). I do like wearing coats. I've missed my coat so much. I've also missed the bite of the cold air. :)

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

I'm not a Christmas fan at all and don't really celebrate it anymore. I put on "the Christmas spirit" for my mom because it means so much to her, but that's about it. I loathe Christmas music - it makes me feel incredibly irritated when it's blasting in stores. I also don't buy/exchange gifts anymore, except for my mom. I buy things for so many people throughout the year and actually put a lot of thought and love into those gifts, so getting something under an obligatory timeline to me is just dumb. Also: Christmas drivers are insane and the worst. Soooo many people swerving and not paying attention to where they're going. Massive traffic jams as people scramble to buy last-second gifts just to have something to give... 

Yeah, not a fan at all anymore. Christmas lost all of its magic once I became an adult. The only thing I still like about it is baking cookies and helping my mom decorate her tree, just because of how adorably happy it makes her. 

Facebook: Art Page  |  Instagram  |  Twitter  |  Storenvy Shop

I'm usually hyped for Christmas right after Halloween ends. I never cared about Thanksgiving because, if anything, it just seems like a holiday to eat with no self-control and then not feel bad about it. I'm not a fan of Black Friday either because some people are absolutely insane. 

DZf4iNK.png

matching setups with my bff pathfinder

Not until December starts.

Also, I can not STAND Christmas music.

Does Thanksgiving even matter anymore?

Thanksgiving is a great holiday. It's just too bad it's not celebrated like Halloween, Christmas, and Easter. 

Come on people, remember Thanksgiving the way it's meant to be. Decorate, get into the Thanksgiving spirit, it's November.

• Brohoof 1

I kind of start thinking of Christmas after Halloween ends but don't really get into the spirit until around Thanksgiving. People seem to start the season earlier and earlier ever year. How stores keep promoting black Friday for Christmas shopping on Thanksgiving but that's another rant. Just today I saw a store with their Christmas decorations already up. Last year I got a Christmas catalog in the mail, on the day before Halloween.