Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minus number of brohoofs?

Rainbow Eclipse
Go to solution Solved by Simon,

I visited a user's page and noticed that said user had "-1 brohoofs" (not naming names). How is this possible?

There is a rather long winded technical explanation regarding how this happens on a php board. Some include deleted threads and users, modifications that didn't retroactively alter a database for stability reasons, etc. It can also be placed manually ... using a sql script in the DB. I hope that helps answer your question. :D 

• Brohoof 2

There is a rather long winded technical explanation regarding how this happens on a php board. Some include deleted threads and users, modifications that didn't retroactively alter a database for stability reasons, etc. It can also be placed manually ... using a sql script in the DB. I hope that helps answer your question.  

Actually, I believe the OP is referring to which is a test account of the administrators who amuse themselves by doing things like manually editing the brohoof count of their test account to -1. 

• Brohoof 6

Actually, I believe the OP is referring to which is a test account of the administrators who amuse themselves by doing things like manually editing the brohoof count of their test account to -1.

Yes, this is the case. Due to the settings we have in place it is otherwise impossible for anyone to gain a negative brohoof, and it is therefore impossible for someone's brohoof count to enter into the negative range.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.