Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

Shitty overplayed song + shitty artist = A giant stinking pile of shit good god WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT?

Posted Image

And yes, RKA will be very, very disappoint.

i like Skrillex. UKF DUbstep posted that song. i liked the song. i also like Avicii.

this IS the thread for what you're currently listening to, right? and that's what i was listening to.

now listening to some old speedcore:

i like Skrillex. UKF DUbstep posted that song. i liked the song. i also like Avicii.

this IS the thread for what you're currently listening to, right? and that's what i was listening to.

Just a bit of light hearted criticism tis all. Apologies if I came across as some demeaning musical elitist; I'm well aware that people's tastes will differ endlessly and said tastes ought to be respected, although I get seem to get carried away regardless! :P

HEY RKA I HAVE YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST EVER HERE.

Shitty overplayed song + shitty artist = A giant stinking pile of shit good god WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT?

Posted Image

And yes, RKA will be very, very disappoint.

Oh yeah I've gotta post I song don't I? Have a Noisia remix of Raise Your Weapon.

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=FzPITNQHOic

What Swoop said :3

I expect elitism in music. Some stuff is just better than other stuff.

As do I. I really enjoy seeing other people voicing their opinions towards particular artists, song and styles. But often, people reach the point where they begin to value their own musical tastes as the standard by which music should be made. That's when people start labelling things as inferior in a derogatory mannor, which for the most part just isn't fair.

Sure, there's the odd occasion where everyone can agree that a song is an

, and on the whole most people are willing to cop a bit of flack for the music they like, but there are plenty of folks out there that just can't recieve any criticism without the knee-jerk reaction of getting all defensive. So for the sake of avoiding conflict, I generally try to keep my opinions to myself, seeing as on the odd occasion I do let my elitist opinions of their cage, I seem to do so at the wrong place and time. :P Edited by Swoop

As do I. I really enjoy seeing other people voicing their opinions towards particular artists, song and styles. But often, people reach the point where they begin to value their own musical tastes as the standard by which music should be made. That's when people start labelling things as inferior in a derogatory mannor, which for the most part just isn't fair.

True.

Me: "I wonder if he posted Design The Skyline for his example."

*click*

"AH HA!"

Oh, right. What I'm listening to.

My 16-song Muse Greatest Hits playlist (I compiled)

(BH&R = Black Holes and Revelations, OoS = Origin of Symmtery, Abs = Absolution, Show = Showbiz, TR = The Resistance)

1. Assassin (BH&R)

2. Bliss (OoS)

3. Butterflies & Hurricanes (Abs)

4. Hysteria (Abs)

5. Knights of Cydonia (BH&R)

6. Map of the Problematique (Abs)

7. Muscle Museum (Show)

8. New Born (OoS)

9. Plug In Baby (OoS)

10. Resistance (TR)

11. The Small Print (Abs)

12. Starlight (BH&R)

13. Stockholm Syndrome (Abs)

14. Supermassive Black Hole (BH&R)

15. Time is Running Out (Abs)

16. Uprising (TR)

Wow, we're already up to the 999th post, that was quick!

It may just be me, but this song never seems to get old, plus it's got the best budget music video.