Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Marine_Vet_Brony, Tomorrow? Meet you in Vegas? On a more serious note, I'd have to be looking to find someone. :P I'm not looking. Buuuuut..... I suppose I do live in the right area to find someone rich.

@@Marine_Vet_Brony, Also, you're next on my list. Freedom, without the cutie mark. I'm tempted to take control of his fate. I can... you know... forget to draw his nose or something. XD

@, wind_chaser_by_moocowing-d84qvpl.png

I was skeptical at first, but I'm actually surprised I was able to pull this off. I needed a challenge. :)

This is nice! Just one thing: Can you straighten the eyebrow a bit? It's usually a straight, right triangular shape. Thanks! :)

Also, I'm the REAL Nightwind! :lol:

Edited by NIGHTWIND BOREAS #1

@, I don't mind doing little quick edits, but you're talking full reconstruction of the eye. Can't he just have expressive angry eyebrows? They're my favorite part...

It's not really much, I just want it a bit smoothed out.

What program are you using?

@, I use Paint Tool SAI. Its the only art program I have at the moment.

It seems like straightening the eyebrow would be a quick fix, but it would take a lot more work than you think, and I don't think it would look as good.

@, I use Paint Tool SAI. Its the only art program I have at the moment.

It seems like straightening the eyebrow would be a quick fix, but it would take a lot more work than you think, and I don't think it would look as good.

Take your time, and see which works.

I don't want the angle changed. Just straight lines rather than curves. ;)

@@Marine_Vet_Brony, Oh it's on.

*rubs hands together*

@@Marine_Vet_Brony, freedom_by_moocowing-d84r0m5.png

dA description: "Freedom doesn't have a cutie mark because he's in control of his own destiny. Until fate lead him to me, and I took his nose. Now he's a true believer."

~~~

Okay, I'm really going to bed for real this time. Happy Halloween and goodnight everypony.

I like it but I think you need more practice. Something just doesn't seem right about his nose. :)

I'm being sent out to do some errands today. I wish it could wait until tomorrow... I really hate supporting retail businesses that are open on holidays. :/ But alas, it must be done today. I'll be back on tonight while all of you are out partying and/or trick-or-treating. My weepony is too young to trick-or-treat this year. She only has 2 teeth. X3 We'd be getting free candy for meeeeeeee, and I've been told that's just wrong. X3 (I might go knock on my neighbor's doors anyways.)

Here you go. I hope you like it. I wasn't sure if you wanted a plain red scarf or a pattern so I left it blank. I kind of did a play on the name. "Star Gazer" and he's looking up at the stars (if I had drawn a background).

...Give me a minute. -walks into another room where a giant "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG" is heard-

...Mkay. I'm good now. Nobutsrs, this is amazing.

So.... I'm gonna try a few new vector art programs. I love PaintTool SAI but it doesn't do everything I want it to do. For example, I can't do gradient colouring on vector-drawn lines (I miss my old computer with Photoshop :( ... ). I'm gonna need some guinea pigs. I still have Mienshao on my list so I'll start with her. Then I plan to scroll back a few pages and find other requests that haven't been accepted yet (there was one for griffons that I was interested in).

@, Ooo, I haven't done a sitting pose yet. Sure :) I'm working on a new list. It might take a few days tho. You know, life. :/ Why must we have real lives? XD

New list!

1 ; Paint Brush, female
2 @Red Cedar; Red cedar, male
3 ; Zamkin, male (zebra striped pegasus) and (No name mentioned) male + both as griffons
4 ; OC, male + sitting

oo oo, i see you have a spot :D

Can you draw my OC, Chivalry Knight?

6c7d779fb8c9cf142d58d6c7a980555a.png

Preferably with his blade out as he stares down an enemy in from of him, He uses magic to use it.

This is basically his cutie mark:
1339rHb.png

Edited by Prince Blackquill

@, Ooo, I haven't done a sitting pose yet. Sure :) I'm working on a new list. It might take a few days tho. You know, life. :/ Why must we have real lives? XD

New list!

1 ; Paint Brush, female

2 @Red Cedar; Red cedar, male

3 ; Zamkin, male (zebra striped pegasus) and (No name mentioned) male + both as griffons

4 ; OC, male + sitting

I know, sometimes personal life gets really annoying. D;