Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

you should be able to get a replacement video card for $45 or less at microcenter.  I bought two of them for my pc's, work great!  will have to get the model #.  and they have wireless cards for pc's too.  i use one, no prob.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@keidachan You might want to either fix the reference image or upload a better quality version because I didn't see the spot at all. I'm kind of busy right now but I will fix it later for you. ^_^

In the reference image it's covered by her mane however it does show in the top left corner labeled "right eye" you can see it well here http://tala-shi.deviantart.com/art/Choco-Mint-488732894

In the reference image it's covered by her mane however it does show in the top left corner labeled "right eye" you can see it well here http://tala-shi.deviantart.com/art/Choco-Mint-488732894

OOOOOH I get it! I thought I was looking for some spot in the iris. I didn't realize the brown patch around the eye was supposed to be her fur. Now I understand. Okay, I will fix it in a bit.

So........ my brother said I can use his computer if I can get it running. I am probably going to hate myself for even trying. It's been sitting in the back of his car all summer. I pulled chunks of dust off both the heat sink and the main fan. It doesn't have wireless internet or a power cord. It has a hacked version of Windows 7. He overclocked the video card and didn't properly ventilate it so he fried the fan on the video card. And it's probably STILL better than the computer I'm using.

Hmm that's strange, I keep hearing about computers running weirdly of not at all. Strange indeed... :huh:

OOOOOH I get it! I thought I was looking for some spot in the iris. I didn't realize the brown patch around the eye was supposed to be her fur. Now I understand. Okay, I will fix it in a bit.

lol alright then :lol:  thanks again  :derp:

@, I can't really make out what it is.... could you give me a description?

Sorry, I'm not much on patience XD. I did my best, but I can change it easily if it isn't correct. I zoomed in on the reference you gave and it appeared to be little stars on pink circles so that's what I drew. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll fix it. ^_^

So is this better?

pin_point_by_moocowing-d84j8kc.png

you should be able to get a replacement video card for $45 or less at microcenter.  I bought two of them for my pc's, work great!  will have to get the model #.  and they have wireless cards for pc's too.  i use one, no prob.

I meant to reply to this yesterday... what's a microcenter? I don't think we have those out here. We have Fry's Electronics.

I got my bro's computer all hooked up but it won't power on. It's not worth saving... winXP (or Win7, I can't remember if this was the computer he got a hacked version of 7), Intel Pentium D processor, 4GB ram... the video card is loose... or broken... He's always tried pretending he's a computer guru but he's not. He's really not.... XD

Microcenter is a great computer parts store.  You can literally walk in and buy all the parts to make a PC.  You can go there with $400 and build your own basic game PC.  There site says they have a store in Orange County/Tustin (not sure if near you), but you can order anything you need online.  THIS IS the video card I use in my two basic desktops.  Runs most online games and videos.  Obviously hard-core games would need a little more power, but for the rest of us, a good card for the budget!  

4GB of RAM is decent for a simple system.  It really depends on what you need the PC for doing.

@@nx9100, Just because there's four 1gb ram cards in his PC doesn't mean they all work.... that's my brother for ya. But regardless, I'm not gonna bother with fixing his PC. He'll happily let me fix it for him and then take it back.

Orange County is about... I dunno... 8 hours south of me? XD I'll probably buy my PC parts online. Next time I'm driving through that area I might check it out, tho. It sounds like a fun store. I used to live in OC. I'm surprised I never went.

I don't have the money to build a new PC right now and I probably won't for another year. *pats old PC* This junky old work computer will just have to do until then.