Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

@@keidachan Oh... my.... God.... how terribly embarrassing. I am SO sorry..... I was very tired yesterday after spending all day at the beach, but I was determined to stay up late and do some drawing. I forgot to draw her other eye.... @_____@ I looked at it and I swear I faceplanted into my desk and died of embarrassment....

[HERE] is the link to the corrected version. I've updated it in dA and on the front page. I am so sorry. I hope you didn't show everyone you know and their mother the missing eye pony....

I'm gonna go crawl in my closet now and never show my face in public again.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Moo don't be like that! We Love You!

(pats her on the back)

(kicks a stone)

Hey might you be willing to do a request for me of

my Oc Dragonblood (Draco)? Hes Blueblood younger

brother and his talent is to use fire spells, one he

master first wad Dragon's Fire......

Any who he is a bit of let down by his family

and to well other unicorns to due how he looks, a bet

of a throw back thats pops up now and than!

Draco: http://i.imgur.com/M1KoZLV.png

Cutie Mark: http://i.imgur.com/a4X32K7.png

He looks like a old style unicorn!  Any who...

Hope you make him!

*Sees the thread early in the morning* Hm... An art request thread... Well I do like seeing Midnight in new styles... Oh but she will hate him cause of his... Ugh... *Leaves*

*Comes back later* ...Ok maybe just a peek... *Reads the part about denying requests* Gah, she'll hate him and deny him and that would be so damn embarrassing... *Leaves*

*Comes back again after moving some stuff to new place* ...Well maybe just talking to her wouldn't hurt, I do like making new friends... Argh but she'll ask how I knew her, and then I'll tell her about the art and I'll explain why and then she'll be mad and FIDSLAFKJAWFNJKBFDNKSJNF BYE! *Leaves yet again*

*Here we are* ...****... *Sighs* Oh... I give up! I swore I'd stop feeling embarrassed because I made an OC before I realized people didn't like the species, and I wouldn't mind making another artsy friend... Here!

This is Midnight Aegis, my OC I made back when I first joined. Yes, I know, he is an alicorn. I didn't realize how... Unhappy people are around these types. I just... Wanted something special for my first OC. If you don't want to draw him, that's understandable. However if you do... I wouldn't mind it at all. And I am tempted to ask about an anthro version, as I have yet to see that, but I figured I wouldn't just pop out of the blue and prefer a more... Formal approach with just a hello and a standard drawing so... Hi, would you please draw Midnight?  :muffins: Even if you don't want to uh... I wouldn't mind at least talking to you if you are bored, I... Don't exactly do a lot in my free time, so as long as I am available I'd gladly talk to you if you wish, OC drawing or no OC drawing. Just shoot me a PM whenever, ok? Or chat here, idc... Blah getting rambly, I'll shut up now

post-27099-0-25127800-1414464841_thumb.jpg

...I need to work on my hello's...

@@Tao, I've already accepted Kokurai's alicorn next. However, I love traditional style unicorns and I also love-love-love The Last Unicorn movie. Have you seen it? Do you like that art style? I was thinking I might try drawing him in that art style instead of MLP style. Would you like that?

@@KokuraiNoSenshi, As I said in the private message - "I ACCEPT YOUR ALICORN". :D

I love alicorns. I will draw ALL of the alicorns. Okay, maybe not all of them, but I'll draw the ones I like. I'd make a list of things I do and do not like, but I don't really know. It comes with the tide. I like purple. A lot.

@@Tao, I've already accepted Kokurai's alicorn next. However, I love traditional style unicorns and I also love-love-love The Last Unicorn movie. Have you seen it? Do you like that art style? I was thinking I might try drawing him in that art style instead of MLP style. Would you like that?

@@KokuraiNoSenshi, As I said in the private message - "I ACCEPT YOUR ALICORN". :D

I love alicorns. I will draw ALL of the alicorns. Okay, maybe not all of them, but I'll draw the ones I like. I'd make a list of things I do and do not like, but I don't really know. It comes with the tide. I like purple. A lot.

Oh, no, you don't have to pick mine first! Tao was here before me, I'd feel awful if I took his spot!!! Unless Tao (for some odd reason) wants me to go first, please, let him have the first drawing! I can wait, it's not like I am doing anything that would require it to be hurried up :lol:

But uh, thank you so much for accepting Midnight, it means a lot! :squee:

Oh, no, you don't have to pick mine first! Tao was here before me, I'd feel awful if I took his spot!!! Unless Tao (for some odd reason) wants me to go first, please, let him have the first drawing! I can wait, it's not like I am doing anything that would require it to be hurried up :lol:

But uh, thank you so much for accepting Midnight, it means a lot! :squee:

U can go first hon and I'd to see ur Alicorn but Ima

girl also :P (winks)

Moo: Last Unicorn...

Two books: have

VHS: Have

Comic:Have

CD:Have

Soundtrack: Have

Yes i love the last unicorn and made Draco more

like a old world unicorn and been working on

a few background ideas on unicorns and such....

U can go first hon and I'd to see ur Alicorn but Ima

girl also :P (winks)

Oh... Bollocks. Sorry!!! I am used to the, like, majority male brony fanbase! I can't even use avatars as a clue to gender anymore, cause everyone has a pony and most of them are mares!!!

(edited)

@@KokuraiNoSenshi, I've already drawn one pony for Tao. It's the blue unicorn in my samples on the first page. I like to draw for new people first. I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to free art.

@@Tao,

Two books: I have one

VHS DVD: Have

Comic: There's a comic? How did that pass me?

CD:Don't have, used to.

Soundtrack: ^^^

I think we're bff's now. Can I hug you?

Okay, so I'll draw Draco in The Last Unicorn style. :D

Edit: Man, two edits? My brain is shot today....

Edited by MooCowing

@@KokuraiNoSenshi, I've already drawn one pony for Tao. It's the blue unicorn in my samples on the first page. I like to draw for new people first. I'm new to this forum, but I'm not new to free art.

Well... Ok... I just didn't want to butt in like that and steal someone's spot, so long as you are both ok with it (and Tao isn't training laser sights on me for calling her a guy) then I would be honored if you drew him :)

Oh... Bollocks. Sorry!!! I am used to the, like, majority male brony fanbase! I can't even use avatars as a clue to gender anymore, cause everyone has a pony and most of them are mares!!!

Its ok hon, and Ima just a fan and love the show as

any does and enjoy making a good oc or two

on such things!  Still I'd love to see ur Alicorn

OC good Sir! 

Yah my oc is Rhode in the avi done my a grand artist!

Its ok hon, and Ima just a fan and love the show as

any does and enjoy making a good oc or two

on such things!  Still I'd love to see ur Alicorn

OC good Sir! 

Yah my oc is Rhode in the avi done my a grand artist!

Well it appears you both are ok with it, so we will hopefully get to see Midnight in yet another style! I am very excited, it is always fun to make new friends and chat :) If you want Tao, you can add me as well, I would love to have yet another friend on my friend's list

@@Tao It is done then! You've been added to my mental list. If I forget, nudge me. >_> No, really, I mean it. Harass me until I do it. I won't mind.

@@KokuraiNoSenshi I don't play fair. I pick favorites. And right now, I choose you, Pikachu. ;D

Nudging is like, the least horrible punishment ever lol. I have a cat, who basically headbutts you for attention. Not so much a punishment as really, really determined lol. Er I mean, Pi-Pika, Pikachu!!!

Don't worry, i'm not the rushing type, but it will be appreciated if you did my oc. His name is Archean Gene. Reference below and more info is in my signature

post-28682-0-33447500-1414468085.jpg

Him shrugging would be nice, but you can do what you want with him if you need to. please and thank you. ( I'm usually on from 3:30 pm to 11:00 pm. So yea just a heads up)

@@keidachan Oh... my.... God.... how terribly embarrassing. I am SO sorry..... I was very tired yesterday after spending all day at the beach, but I was determined to stay up late and do some drawing. I forgot to draw her other eye.... @_____@ I looked at it and I swear I faceplanted into my desk and died of embarrassment....

[HERE] is the link to the corrected version. I've updated it in dA and on the front page. I am so sorry. I hope you didn't show everyone you know and their mother the missing eye pony....

I'm gonna go crawl in my closet now and never show my face in public again.

I thought something looked off though I couldn't pinpoint what XD though now I see that you've forgotten the spot on her right eye ^^; hate to be a bother but it's rather important to her back-story.

Nudging is like, the least horrible punishment ever lol. I have a cat, who basically headbutts you for attention. Not so much a punishment as really, really determined lol. Er I mean, Pi-Pika, Pikachu!!!

I think we share a cat in trait :P

Really? Is your's a Siamese by chance? If so that would be creepily close to mine :P

Russian blue mix  and believe me she talks up a storm, loves her rub downs and waking me up at

hours of the night also being just a freaky cat!

Russian blue mix  and believe me she talks up a storm, loves her rub downs and waking me up at

hours of the night also being just a freaky cat!

Yeah lol, I know that feeling... Good reason my door is shut right now, but all I hear is the brother and sister out there "Meow, Meow, Meow"

Yeah lol, I know that feeling... Good reason my door is shut right now, but all I hear is the brother and sister out there "Meow, Meow, Meow"

Hell i know...

Cat is loud

Dog is whine

Cat mews

and Dog barks...

They get fed before i get my coffee....

Any WHO!  Brohoofs Moo's Art and make a request,  shes a killer soul!!

Hell i know...

Cat is loud

Dog is whine

Cat mews

and Dog barks...

They get fed before i get my coffee....

Any WHO!  Brohoofs Moo's Art and make a request,  shes a killer soul!!

Yeah lol, still love my animals :lol:

Yeah, I can't wait to see the image she makes! :D Though, I'd prefer NOT being killed, personally

(edited)

@@keidachan I was wondering about the whole right eye thing... The image you gave me was too small to see the details on the eye. Could you be more specific? Also, is it our right or her right?

@Everyone else; Okay, I'm back for a couple of hours. I'm gonna add the final details to my own unicorn OC and then I'll get started on @KokuraiNoSenshi's alicorn. Any last minute details I should know about him before I begin?

This one isn't for anyone... its my own OC, Grease Lightning.

grease_lightning_by_moocowing-d84f9r4.pn

Just showing him off. 8D

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,

midnight_aegis_by_moocowing-d84fee0.png

I really don't like this whole "adds to your last post" thing. There's something special about having separate posts each time you post. Anyways, here you go. It didn't occur to me until I was nearly finished that I should have drawn him "nightmare style", but here's his regular pony style instead.

Edited by MooCowing