request shop Moo Little Pony ~Full~

MooCowing

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,

img-3208181-2-midnight_aegis_by_moocowin

I really don't like this whole "adds to your last post" thing. There's something special about having separate posts each time you post. Anyways, here you go. It didn't occur to me until I was nearly finished that I should have drawn him "nightmare style", but here's his regular pony style instead.

D'aw he looks so cute and happy!  :P I love it, thank you so much! I am intrigued by this "nightmare style" though, might have to make a second request at some point in the future...

@@keidachan I was wondering about the whole right eye thing... The image you gave me was too small to see the details on the eye. Could you be more specific? Also, is it our right or her right?

there's a brown spot over her right eye, it can be seen on the left hand side of the image under the label "right eye" as it is covered in the main picture of her.

@@KokuraiNoSenshi I have seen a lot of people making "Nightmare" ponies so I googled it to see what that meant and saw lots of pictures of Nightmare Luna with her long starry hair and bat wings. That's what I meant by "Nightmare" style. I was gonna draw it as his shadow, but he's flying so I just let it go.

@@Tao You're welcome. ^_^

I'm gonna have to re-watch that episode.

@@keidachan You might want to either fix the reference image or upload a better quality version because I didn't see the spot at all. I'm kind of busy right now but I will fix it later for you. ^_^

@@KokuraiNoSenshi I have seen a lot of people making "Nightmare" ponies so I googled it to see what that meant and saw lots of pictures of Nightmare Luna with her long starry hair and bat wings. That's what I meant by "Nightmare" style. I was gonna draw it as his shadow, but he's flying so I just let it go.

@@Tao You're welcome. ^_^

I'm gonna have to re-watch that episode.

@@keidachan You might want to either fix the reference image or upload a better quality version because I didn't see the spot at all. I'm kind of busy right now but I will fix it later for you. ^_^

...That would be so bucking AWESOME!!! I have actually wanted to make a bat pony OC for awhile now, but I didn't know that's what they were called! If you're ever in the mood to experiment, please, feel free to use Midnight, it'd be an honor to have another artist see what they can do with him

hello MooCowing!  I was wondering if you'd like to create something with my OC, Ennex.  He's supposed to be a mafia-style evil character, so anything depicting him plotting or scheming would be great!  

post-28325-0-57319300-1414523788_thumb.png

P.S., love your work!  really have some great talent!  

...That would be so bucking AWESOME!!! I have actually wanted to make a bat pony OC for awhile now, but I didn't know that's what they were called! If you're ever in the mood to experiment, please, feel free to use Midnight, it'd be an honor to have another artist see what they can do with him

The thought of a bat pony OC conflicts me. I want to make one, but it might be shit so.... yea /shrug 

(edited)

@@KokuraiNoSenshi, I'm not sure if bat pony OCs are called "Nightmare" or not. I'm still new to this scene and I didn't realize there was so much to learn.

@@Soldier Surplus, Is there something in the community against bat ponies like there is against alicorns?

@@nx9100, I'm not doing any fancy poses just yet... I'm mostly just practicing vector lines and pony anatomy right now. If you want to stick around, I will eventually get creative. ^_^ I just need to build my confidence in anatomy first. Or I could draw him in a standard pose like the one you've already got. Up to you.

@, Oh, my god. Your cutie mark is adorable. It's food that is smiling at me! It's beckoning me to eat it. Like the cows at the restaurant at the End Of The Universe that happily cook themselves.

I believe I've already told someone else I'd draw them a pony first........ buuuuut............................... she's not online. 8D

So what have we got here. A white pony with brown hair, brown eyes, red glasses, and a magical smiling sushi butt? Anything else?

Edited by MooCowing

@@nx9100, I'm not doing any fancy poses just yet... I'm mostly just practicing vector lines and pony anatomy right now. If you want to stick around, I will eventually get creative. ^_^ I just need to build my confidence in anatomy first. Or I could draw him in a standard pose like the one you've already got. Up to you.

Feel free to be creative, whatever you'd like to do for the practice!   :)

Edited by nx9100

@, Is that Pinkie Pie meets Richard Simmons? Actually, she's adorable. I'd have a lot of fun drawing her. I have a waiting list, but if you stick around until I catch up I will draw you. That's my only catch; keep me company.

@@nx9100, Alright, noted. I don't draw people in order. I try to pick people who don't have OC art yet, so it might take a while before I get to you. Is that okay?

@@Soldier Surplus, I don't have anything against anyone's OCs. I don't understand the level of judgement I've seen since I joined a few days ago. I mean, don't we get made fun of IRL enough for liking "a little girl's show"? Why should we ridicule eachother in the community?

@, Is that Pinkie Pie meets Richard Simmons? Actually, she's adorable. I'd have a lot of fun drawing her. I have a waiting list, but if you stick around until I catch up I will draw you. That's my only catch; keep me company.

@@nx9100, Alright, noted. I don't draw people in order. I try to pick people who don't have OC art yet, so it might take a while before I get to you. Is that okay?

@@Soldier Surplus, I don't have anything against anyone's OCs. I don't understand the level of judgement I've seen since I joined a few days ago. I mean, don't we get made fun of IRL enough for liking "a little girl's show"? Why should we ridicule eachother in the community?

Me neither, and I have no idea. people need to judge I guess -_-  human emotion and other crap

(edited)

@Everyone; Okay, I've saved all of your reference pics. I have...

@nx9100

@Soldier Surplus

... in no particular order.

Now here's how I work. I draw when I have time, usually at night. I don't do them in order. I pick who I feel like drawing next when I create a blank canvas. And if you don't pop in occasionally I will assume you don't want art anymore and skip you. If you're the last person on the list and you haven't been in I will simply remove you from the list. :D

I'm gonna work on next.

Edited by MooCowing

@Everyone; Okay, I've saved all of your reference pics. I have...

@nx9100

@Soldier Surplus

... in no particular order.

Now here's how I work. I draw when I have time, usually at night. I don't do them in order. I pick who I feel like drawing next when I create a blank canvas. And if you don't pop in occasionally I will assume you don't want art anymore and skip you. If you're the last person on the list and you haven't been in I will simply remove you from the list. :D

I'm gonna work on next.

Alright i'll try to stay active :)

no prob!  no rush here!

So........ my brother said I can use his computer if I can get it running. I am probably going to hate myself for even trying. It's been sitting in the back of his car all summer. I pulled chunks of dust off both the heat sink and the main fan. It doesn't have wireless internet or a power cord. It has a hacked version of Windows 7. He overclocked the video card and didn't properly ventilate it so he fried the fan on the video card. And it's probably STILL better than the computer I'm using.