mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

Mine would have to do something with music or rock n' roll related seeing just how much I love these things. Who knows I gave my OC a blue lightning bolt in respect's to AC/DC one of my favorite bands. 

• Brohoof 1

Mine would possibly be a Crescent moon with a star in between the crests. This image has been something I was attached to since I was young. 

Mine would properly be a Rod of Asclepius with a white / silver shield and white / silver wings behind it and a blue/silver/gold/yellow sun behind that and a slight black shadow behind the sun.

The Rod of Asclepius is a sign of healing and medicine. The wings would be a representation of transport, moving, flying. Together it would symbolise my calling as a "paramedic"; delivering healing and medicine out in the field, wherever the patient is and on the go.

The shield would be a sign of protection.

The sun would be to represent "light" which has many interpretations and is a sign of my personality. It could mean bringing light to situations, representing "the light" / "good" (and all the moral paladin like traits) or a 'neverending source of light in dark situations" etc. The slight shadow behind the sun could be a contrast to that "light", the conflict the two arises or the darker history / hidden side etc.

(edited)

Blue Moon, may i just note that I love your signature. (Because Chris Pratt, of course uwu)

A musical note to represent my beautiful singing ability. I think that no one have seen me sing but singing is my special talent.

That is very nice. :D

Edited by SammySen

(edited)

an old-fashioned CRT monitor, indicating my special talent is fixing computers.

Edited by Guest

I personally don't know what my talent is, but if I got to choose it would be a wand which stands for magic, because you never know what spell your going to do it's always a mystery.