Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What would your cutie mark be? And why?

Owlowiscious

I would not have a cutie mark. I'm not very special when it comes to talents at... well, pretty much anything. I have zero talent, seriously.

I would not have a cutie mark. I'm not very special when it comes to talents at... well, pretty much anything. I have zero talent, seriously.

I know how you feel, and I wouldn't have one either. I just don't have any talent that I'm aware of. I'm not cut out for art... can't sing or dance. I kinda like writing, but I haven't really done anything with it in a long time.

Maybe we just need to form a group. Something like... the Cutie Mark Crusaders! ^_^

But with a different name. Heh. :lol:

Ummm, my cutie mark would propably be something between C++ and dragon. C++ because I like programming in it and I am good at it. Dragon because I like dragons a lot, which you could propably guess from my avatar and signature :) .

Maybe it would look something like a flying dragon in position like character 'C' and breathing two flames representing ++

...kinda crazy :lol: ... but I like it. I may try to do it in GIMP one day.

I had recently decided on this because i was drawing my self as a pony. Anyway it would have to be a chemistry flask (if that's what there called) along with a sixteenth note. They represent my love of science and that i play the alto saxophone in school.

Eh, I don't really know about mine. For right know I guess it would be 3 feathers? At least, that's what I have right now. I really like birds so I guess that would be it.

Mainly cause I'm not good at anything but being sarcastic, and I can't figure out what sort of symbol would represent that.

My cutie mark would probably be a joystick or a video game controller of some sort... I'm honestly pretty good at games, and I tend to get better and better at them.

Posted Image

Or it could be the classic drama masks, like my OC, Shooting Star. My acting is not as good as my gaming, but it's something I really like to do. And it's also more useful. :B

Posted Image

Posted ImageMark of the Inquisition,

"A gatherer and protector of Lore and Knowledge. With great curiosity and a burning need to acquire, the forbidden always tempts their shifting eye."

This seems to be a more complex question than I had inticipated. I suppose my cutie mark would be overly-complicated. Simply based on my mental process and status, and not to mention the many hobbies I insist on involving myself in untill I get so over-whelmed I foget what year it is O.e It's most likely be something dark, but elegant and sleek. Such a hard question to answer....

I would be the best blank flank since I have no idea what I want to do in the future I thought I would like programing, it's fun but it's not something I want to do for a living.

I think that my Cutie mark would be the symbol of Peace (See left)

Otherwise, it would be a brain, since I like to think about everything,

A pencil and paper, since I am one of the bronies that draws his mind,

Or Headphones due to me wearing headphones virtually everywhere I go in my house