Plato's Pony

Most Attractive Princess?  

106 users have voted

1. 1. Most Attractive?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight

This is how the princesses rank up, in my honest opinion (no hating, pls. it's just my opinion):

Physical Beauty

#1: Luna/Celestia - I used to like Celestia more, but now I'm leaning more towards Luna.  They both have those cool flowing manes.

#2: Cadence - I really like her eyes, but she's just too pink for me

#3: Twilight - I've never been much into nerdy chicks.  Don't really like the color purple, either.

Character Beauty

#1: Luna - She's so ambiguous.  I've never seen such a character like her in any other kid's show. (insecurity-jealousy-yearning-sadness-playfulness-motherliness-watchfulness-guilt-contempt-regality)  So many conflicting personalities.

#2: Twilight - She is very ambivalent towards her role has a princess.  She loves being a princess, yet believed she shouldn't have been. (doubt-gratefulness-friendship-persistence)

#3: Celestia/Cadence - These two have very great static personalities. (Cadence - kindness-sisterliness-love; Celestia - kindness-motherliness-regality) However, neither of them have any conflicting personalities.

I originally voted for Luna but deleted my vote because the best Princess of all isn't on there, that being the best Princess of all is....Rarity!!!

img-3305800-1-annoyed_princess_rarity_by

Edited by Azureth
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Why is it important that they are princesses? Just wondering, does that make them more attractive? :confused:

So far it is just a title and anyone can glue some wings onto their horns. :oh_golly:

But I will go with Princess Luna. :orly:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Normally I would say Luna, because I always liked her personality and how she cares about the CMC. But the last few months I grew to appreciate Cadance more and more. She is actually my favorite princess now. :fluttershy: As princess, she really has a unique design! And she spreads love, which is the most important thing to me as well~ :wub:

If we're talking about the main show run, then overall I'd have to say Luna.  Her dark design and eyes are so gorgeous.  But Celestia has the better tushie.  :dash:  But if we're going all the way to end, then grown-up Twi blows 'em all out of the water.

• 1 month later...