1. 1. Most Attractive?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight

Platinum. Definately Princess Platinum.

mlp___princess_platinum_by_tenshichan101

:D

What? What else did you all expect? I see an opportunity and I'm going there. :please:

• Brohoof 11

Obviously Princess Derpy of the Muffin Kingdom.

img-3232667-1-annoyed_princess_derpy_hoo

Pending Princess Ditzy Doo being added to the poll, I've voted for Luna, who is Second Best Princess, behind Her Royal Highness, Derpy of the Muffin Kingdom.

• Brohoof 2

*votes* Alright, I voted for Luna.  Personally, I like her color.  She is mostly a shade of dark blue, which is unlike the other princesses who display more "girly" colors.  I also like her eyes, with their light blue color and the stars in her mane.  As for her personality, it's really deep and pretty hard to describe, yet, very relatable. 

• Brohoof 4

Personally, and this may be a bit biased because she is my favorite character, but I'm gonna have to say Celestia; I think she has a natural beauty, and her (usually) calm and collected, as well and kind demeanor is more attractive than Luna, Cadance, or Twilight. Twilight's got that adorakable nerdiness, and is a close second, and I think Luna is pretty close in terms of her design, anyway. and Cadance is, well, Cadance. Personally, I don't care for Cadance, though her design is interesting.

• Brohoof 4

My vote goes to moon butt, she has that exotic flair to her and though people point out that Twilight has that filly next door quality to her Luna does as well as having that regal quality to her. The contrast is interesting and can actually make for some awkwardly adorable moments.

• Brohoof 3

Definitely Luna. She is what I exactly want in a girl. Dominant and courageous, yet emotional and insecure sometimes. With her kind of bod, I'm sure to cuddle her all night. ;)

• Brohoof 2