Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bonfire night

Lato

Yes, November the 5th is where we celebrate a terrorist act here in England.

Just some photographs of the fireworks. I didn't see any Bonfire Night posts here...

UmITrcD.jpg

1eakO7R.jpg

EVmlgOS.jpg

07NgJJA.jpg

3XCeOWJ.jpg

E74v15u.jpg

wPv0wOX.jpg

hv5SKoD.jpg

9RN7koA.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Either i'm seeing double, or the person taking the photo is in need of some better dexterity.

Cool pics though, i love fireworks :D

Me too, fireworks are the best! We had sparklers too :P

Fireworks are hard to capture, my camera isn't the best.

• Brohoof 1

I live in london so everynight has been fireworks for the past week. I had a great view from my bedroom window while I was on the computer.

The majority of people on the forum are from the US so thats probably why you dont see many posts appreciating our 'nearly killed all the politicians' day.

• Brohoof 2

I live in london so everynight has been fireworks for the past week. I had a great view from my bedroom window while I was on the computer.

Yeah, same. There's been fireworks since Monday here. They've stopped now though :( 

I could be wrong, but I thought the celebration was in honor of preventing the assassination attempt.

We celebrate because King James the first survived the gun powder plot attempt to blow up the houses of parliament. 

• Brohoof 2

I happen to live in the bonfire capital of the world. This is on the street outside our house...

post-30326-0-61187500-1415651514_thumb.jpg

post-30326-0-43530100-1415651525_thumb.jpg

We got in a bit of trouble this year for burning an effigy of Vladmir Putin. (The photos shown in that article are also the same street as my house, just a little further down the hill - about 10 minutes walk.)

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 2

The majority of people on the forum are from the US so thats probably why you dont see many posts appreciating our 'nearly killed all the politicians' day.

This is pretty much the same here in notts! It sounds like a warzone every night from people setting off crackers and rockets in the park :!