Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who caught toonami last night?

Samu

If you were tuning into watch bleach last night u got lucky and saw toonami come back!! it was on last night may be an april fools joke might not. dbz(End of cell saga), outlawstar, tenchi muyo, yu yu hakusho ,blue sub 6 (i think its called) trigun (hell yeah!! it was the sad one though)Big o, astro boy, gigantor

sorry if this is not right i stayed up late last night to watch toonami lol

Discuss

(edited)

im hopeful that The room almost coming on again was the prank

Video of toonami promo stuff not good quality

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gJtguUBUSk&feature=related

lol at this

Edited by Samu

I came in around the middle of Outlaw Star, and I couldn't believe it! I did nothing but watch Toonami for the rest of the night, then I heard it was likely just a one-day deal and I couldn't watch anymore...

One day of Toonami?!

.......that's just cruel...

I missed it because I thought that all of the Toonami topics popping up were spreading around some prank article about it returning (because with how nostalgic so many are for Toonami it would inevitably spread around like a wildfire). So I didn't even bother to read the topics and completely missed out on it. =(

(edited)

I'll be honest, this is the most cruel april fools joke ever.

It's like loosing you're first born child then getting him back for one day, and then finding out you'll never see him again after that day

Edited by Stewie Griffin

If you want Toonami back and have a Twitter, retweet/respond to/spread around this. It is Adult Swim themselves asking if we want Toonami back!

• Brohoof 2

Even though I didn't care at all for Gundam Wing and Outlaw Star back in the day, AFD night damn sure made me care because Toonami was back. It was awesome. DBZ is still best Toonami show :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

looks like either as is messing with us or offering us a chance to have toonami back

sorry envy i didn't see you had already posted it

Edited by Samu

Adult Swim just made a general reply:

"#BringBackToonami We've heard you. Thank you for your passion and interest - stay tuned."

I can't figure out how to link to specific Tweets on the new Twitter anymore, so you'll just have to go to their page to see.

From the way I'm thinking, they wouldn't have ever even asked us if they didn't have some intention of returning it to begin with, so you can take this as very good news.

(edited)

Pardon my young age ignorance, but who/whats Toonami?

A block of anime shows that were on Cartoon Network from 4-6? everyday back in the early 2000s (and I think midnights too for a little bit?). Toonami showed Reboot, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hamtaro, Gundam Wing, and probably more I'm forgetting,

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

A block of anime shows that were on Cartoon Network from 4-6? everyday back in the early 2000s (and I think midnights too for a little bit?). Toonami showed Reboot, Dragonball Z, Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Hamtaro, Gundam Wing, and probably more I'm forgetting,

If that's what it is, then why is everyone getting nostalgic over it? :huh:

(BTW, thx for telling me.)

If that's what it is, then why is everyone getting nostalgic over it? :huh:

(BTW, thx for telling me.)

Because for some people, they grew up watching Toonami after coming home from school or whatever. Toonami reached its height near 2001 when I was 12.

ppl are saying it was april fools but toonami actually aired on the 31st so idk and they have this twitter thing asking if we want it back so idk...