Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite way to counter troll anti bronies?

Adachi

What I found effective is if on a website like this have all the brownies team up on it in videogames say nothing and troll and in real life make the am think over there life choices. Also another thing I found out by means of spying,tricking,and backstabbing there websites is that there highly unorganized so we can use that against them. You know I have a prediction that this might turn into a worldwide internet war.

My favourite way to Counter-Troll Anti Bronies is to derail their facebook page and claim it as a pony/spiderman thread. That way the Anti Bronies are trolled and thus the Great Brony War Continues.

(edited)

It's unfortunate, but bronies kind of have a reputation of being easily butthurt. I think that counter-trolling would only feed into this perception. Many of us bronies like to preach love and tolerance but tolerance is a two way street. Not feeding the trolls is the best response and that means not giving them any reaction whatsoever.

Edited by RainbowJaxs16

(edited)

Don't. Ignore them, don't read their comments. Do not engage them. The only winning move is not to play. When you start to argue with them, you are giving them exactly what they want. Don't do it. Brohoof if you agree.

Edited by Guest

If they call you something, don't let them get the reaction they want, just go with it!

Did they call you gay? Well then, show them (David Tennant) Pictures of (David Tennant) People who are (David Tennant) the same gender as you (David Tennant) and tell them (David Tennant) how hot (David Tennant) you think (David Tennant) they are (David Tennant)!

Did they call you stupid? Well then, show them how stupid you really are! take the stupidity to the next level!

Did they say that bronies are girly and wimpy? Well then, play dancing queen for them, or show them your favourite fluffle puff video!

Did they say you have a mental deficiency? Well then, go to the wikipedia page for said mental deficiency, edit it, take the related picture on the top of the page and slap your face on there instead!

Or, if you're careful to not sound angry, the opposite works as well!

Did they call you gay? Well then, spray axe deodorant in their face, kick a football at them, show them pictures of the opposite gender in swim wear/underwear, blast eminem/dubstep at them, or whatever straight people do!

Did they call you stupid? Well then, show them your university degree, Humilliate them in front of hundreds on your choice of popular gameshow, show how your high IQ contrasts the low amount of 'fucks' that you give, or maybe invite them to tea with the president!

Did they say that bronies are girly and wimpy? Well then, run a marathon to their house, grab them, and throw them off of a boat and into the awaiting mouth of a shark, detonate the shark, and then carve them a gravestone out of a tree you just chopped down with your bare hands (And a chainsaw)!

Did they say you have a mental deficiency? Well then, send them scans of your brain, slam their face in a lengthy encyclopaedia, and then smash your heads together so hard they can literally see how great your brain looks!

Be friendly and nice. That's a sure fire way to make them scratch their heads, lol.

I spam them with the words "Love and Tolerate" then I leave because they are normally on the internet. I love doing that to them!

Simple: I don't. All they're worth is a good laugh, and nothing more. Acknowledging them in any way would be pointless, and not worth the time of day.

I wouldn't troll a troll because most trolls troll for the soul purpose of getting people to talk back, but I do personally recommend one action.

Block.

gg troll.

I had a run in with an anti Brony on Youtube yesterday, big shocker there. I think I have learned another tactic to go with extreme sarcasm though, extreme happiness! :D If someone starts harassing me online like yesterday, I then started being all happy with my words, with a smily face to accompany them. :) It is amazing how fast that can make a bully give up.