Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I brony

Virtigogun

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just looked it up by accident

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I honestly don't remember I just saw a few fan videos and I got interested

I don't get it, what does it mean to be a brony

• Brohoof 2

MLP was a good show made on flash (very rare)

Great art, great story and the episodes actually had a timeline, it started out as a joke, then people realized, Ponies=cool and the show has quite a few things adults understand that kids won't (mystery magical cure (tour?))

ever heard of animaniacs? it's a similar craze to that lil phenomenon 

• Brohoof 3

wait the show was made in flash I got the rest because I live in pop culture and its great to see adult themes in cartoons again  

from the source i heard from.... btw, to be a brony is different, we have many different sub cultures

but basically, just act like yourself, maybe throw a few quotes from the show into your conversations, give brohoofs, ship ponies, debate over New Lunar Republic and Solar Empire

or, and, if you're willing to watch it, i have a few documentaries,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqErHIhUSm8

Get some popcorn, you'll need it
Edited by Frozen FlashDrive
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while your here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

I see the community has already been hard at work to sate your curiosity! Just remember the most important thing about being in the community, regardless of what you decide to be called; We all love MLP! Some people don't like to be called brony, and that's fine. Some prefer Pegasister, that's fine too! They are still here, and still enjoy the show. :muffins:

Also, if you have any other questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assures, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Different bronies do different brony stuff.

"Let's go and meet the Bronies" is a good summary of the different types of brony and the different things they do, and bronyism in general. And it's sung by John De Lancie and Tara Strong.

Do you support Luna's rule, or celestia's?

:( I DUNNO......THE'RE BOTH AWESOME

Welcome Aboard The MLP Forums! I'm Fleet Admiral Dash, High Comander Of The Equestrian Naval Forces! Whom Do You Side With The Lunar Empire Or The Solar Republic?

uhhhhhhh......Ahhhhh.......I choose the third one 

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while your here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

I see the community has already been hard at work to sate your curiosity! Just remember the most important thing about being in the community, regardless of what you decide to be called; We all love MLP! Some people don't like to be called brony, and that's fine. Some prefer Pegasister, that's fine too! They are still here, and still enjoy the show. :muffins:

Also, if you have any other questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assures, and/or solutions! :muffins:

WELL ARN'T YOU JUST THE SWEETEST THING

• Brohoof 1