Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

xyae

It's real cool! :0 What program did you use?

Thanks! I use a program called Sumopaint.

I used the online version because my laptop can't download things anymore. Forgotten my admin password. :'(

Did all my art with a mousepad. Of course, save for a few traditional ones.

http://www.sumopaint.com

• Brohoof 1

Oh, no worries, go ahead! I'm down for a good suggestion. :)

By the way, I see that other user have like, this sort of banner thing at the end of their post. Like you for example - Fluttershy dancing. How do you do that?

I am so sorry, I never got a notification from that reply D: I got this as a gif someone made, not sure who, then had a friend resize it into an appropriate size (600x100 is the max for the everyday member). He put the words in as a little thing for me. You already know how to put in a signature, it seems, so the finding a gif you like is up to you, as well as resizing. Of course there are plenty of people who can help, I'm sure if you ask around you'll find someone willing to help

This is a unique style I don't think I've seen ponies done in before.  Pretty nifty.  :)  She still has her trademark hat, mane/tail, and freckles, but I like the way her eyes stand out. 

I love your style. Great work! I want to see more ponies  :lol:

Wow! That is realy awesome. I love the style that you used. Keep em comin!

I love that art style! And I love Applejack! I double-love it :icwudt:  *squee*

This is a unique style I don't think I've seen ponies done in before.  Pretty nifty.  :)  She still has her trademark hat, mane/tail, and freckles, but I like the way her eyes stand out. 

Thank you everypony! :DDD

Great artwork and styling. What other ponies are you going to draw? :)

Thanks! I've drawn Rarity, Twilight and Spike. :) I might do Fluttershy next.

I am so sorry, I never got a notification from that reply D: I got this as a gif someone made, not sure who, then had a friend resize it into an appropriate size (600x100 is the max for the everyday member). He put the words in as a little thing for me. You already know how to put in a signature, it seems, so the finding a gif you like is up to you, as well as resizing. Of course there are plenty of people who can help, I'm sure if you ask around you'll find someone willing to help

Yeah I figured it out and made the image myself with vectors I found all over the internet.. XD 

Edited by SketchyPencil326