Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Blood Moon

Child Of Darkness

she looked at the zebra and took her helmet off. "im the mare from before  im back to get revenge on that

pony wade. "i was weak before but now i have my friends and my armor. she countinued to look at the

eye bot " theres something about this eyebot it looks like a pice of crap." and the enclave would never let

a eyebot out looking like this.

EDNA took offence to her comment on her appearance.

She sent a small electric shock into The Alchemist's neck while giving out a large number of loud, angry sounding beeps. Her HUD colour also changed from the colour greed, to a pale yellow.

"EDNA, keep a hold you yourself. We don't want to draw attention to us." "Yeah, she is a meany, and I'm sorry for putting you though this." "I already said I would upgrade your tech EDNA, don't get greedy." "You're forgiven."

The alchemist jumped when it shocked her "hey watch what ur doin you hunk of junk.

she said putting on her helmet and walking away toward sparks.

" hey sparks you found somethin? she said walking up to him "yeah there appears to be footsteps leading to ponyville.

sparks said messing with her tesla cannon. "but im going to go mess with that eyebot and see if i can use it to track down is owner.

sparks said walking towards the eyebot.

"EDNA stealth and break link."

EDNA broke her link, turned on her Stealth Buck and gain some altitude to avoid capture.

Wade rummaged through his Saddle Bags and pulled out some old clothing he could use as a disguise. A Cowl that hid most of his face, sunglasses to hide his dead white eyes, and just some random clothing. But he did keep his Crossbow armed with AP Bolts and his Gauntlets on.

He turned off his Stealth Buck and walked out from his hiding spot, and talked to the Alchemist, speaking in a higher tone than he had before.

"Excuse me, Knight. Have you seen an EDNA eyebot unit around this location? My Pip-buck scanner says she is close, but I cannot find her."

the alchemist looked at the guy that stepped out "oh um there was a eyebot over by sparks.

" hey sparks! where did that eyebot go! a few minutes later a yell from over by the dead enclave bodys.

" it disappred the owner must not want to be found! she looked back at the stranger and shurugged

"any ways have you seen a pony with dead whites eyes in some crappy armor around?

the alchemist asked the stranger. putting away her weapon as not to scare the wastelander.

@@thatonepony12

"The closes thing I've seen that resembles what you speak you speak of is a heavily armed Raider I saw heading towards ponyville a while ago. Excuse me a moment. EDNA! EDNA I can see you up there, get over here."

EDNA broke her stealth, rushed to Wade and hid low against the floor behind him giving of a series of low beeps and whines. After listening to what EDNA had to say, Wade stood on his Hind legs and clenched his Gauntlets into a fist.

"What were you intending to do to my Eyebot that scared her so much?"

Edited by Child of Darkness

"sir calm down we simply inspected it. " we dident plan to do anything with it.

the alchemist said taking out her radio "red, sparks, regroup were going to ponyville. with nod at the wastelander

her and her teammates, walked towards ponyville. discussing there plans to take down wade when they found him.

Edited by thatonepony12

Rave looked at the ponies from behind a hill. He saw the body of his former boss, Rumble, lying dead on the ground. "Wonderful" Rave thought. "Now begins my rise to glory..... or at least caps" he chuckled. "However, I do not like when weak ponies come back trying to take me down after they got something to help them. That weakling needs a power armor and two friends in power armor. Someone needs to teach him a lesson about the Wasteland. And was that an large explosion that I heard, right before all hell broke loose?" Rave said to himself. "Hmmm, better rouse up the gang" Rave started running in a large circle around the ponies with the cover of hills. The direction he was going was right past the ponies, however, he could not just walk past them like nothing had happened. So he had to take the long route. 

walking towards ponyville. the alchemist thougth of something what if wade had a gang?

they might not be as well armored as her and her friends but they had strengh in numbers.

she had a radio she decided she would call in some back up before she went to ponyville.

she stopped walking "Hey red you know how your dad is a knight. the alchemist said looking at red.

"well yeah hes the elders righthand man. red said leaning on a rock "well i want you to call in a favor.

she said handing the radio to red. red dialed her dads private line "hey dad its me red ya im gonna call that favor you owe me...

five minutes later 2 vertibirds filled with 20 knights each landed next to them. a knight walked over and said " delta squad ready for duty maamm ! red looked over and grinned at alchemist.

It took Rave some time but he finally reached the camp. Ponies greeted him, recognizing him as second in command. "Rumble is dead" Rave bellowed. "I am now in charge". Most of the ponies flocked to Rave, he had gathered supporters a long time ago and most of the ponies supported him. He had always been a good talker. However, one pony that was a loyal supporter of Rumble was not very enthusiastic about Rave taking command. "I think that we should wait about that and try to figure th---" Rave interrupted her as he slammed her into the ground, holding her face in the dirt. "Any objections?" Rave asked. "None". "Good" he said coldly. He addressed the other ponies. "It seems that the Brotherhood of Steel has started to interfere with the Slave market. It is rather strange considering how they don't care about us. The only thing they care about is hoarding technology for themselves. However, I and Rumble were attacked by a band of 'Steelers' and Rumble unfortunately lost her life to an merciless zebra assassin that might have been recruited by the Brotherhood. I suspect that these particular Steel Rangers are nothing but a bunch of recruit, regarding the way they behaved, however, do not take them lightly. Even a dumbass in a power armor is enough to kill you". Thinking about that, he noticed that his band was too small if the recruits called in for help. He got a brilliant idea. "Bookworm, follow me". "Yes, o-of-of course".

Rave entered Rumble's tent, or rather his tent. "I need you to send a message to all the local slaver tribes and gangs. Write it down. Are you ready?" "Yes". "We begin now. Fellow slavers, my brothers and sisters. Our slave market stands on a brink of tragedy. The Brotherhood of Steel threatens our slave trade. We will lose thousands of caps if nothing is done immediately. I regret to announce that Rumble, former leader of 'Chainers' is dead. Killed by a zebra working for the Brotherhood with Brotherhood recruits in the vicinity. I Rave, have now taken control of the 'Chainers' as I attempt to stabilize our gang. We must band together and meet this new threat, head-on. I await your reply. Sincerely, your good friend and ally, Rave Crystal". Rave looked at Bookworm. "Raaaave Cryyystaal. Done". "Good, these idiots are going to be like a beehive that has been poked when they get this message. Hehe. These idiots will eat everything I have to say and come running to me. My plans are going smoothly. I will position their gangs in the front while I keep mine back safe and nice. When the fighting is done, since with our numbers, we should crush these 'Steelers'. Any members of the other gangs that will be left alive will be given the choice to join our gang or die. If any of the leaders should be left alive, we will take them out immediately. Now deliver this message to all the gangs". "Yes, of c-co-course". 

the alchemist walked towards ponyville with her 42 knights the vertibirds were hovering overhead for air support.

she knew for a fact that she would beat wade and whatever gang he could come up with. as they turned the corner she saw ponyville.

a hive of scum,slaves and raiders . "okay men! she yelled turning towards the knights "we set up camp here.

now get busy setting up camp in the norining we will go into ponyville and claim it for the brotherhood!

Fuck! Ripley's visor faded red and her suit's systems went offline for a moment, after about 5 seconds the systems began to re-boot but that would take at least 20 seconds. God dammit! Stupid eyebots don't know how to determine ally and foe. Atleast that's what she thought since she hoped it accepted her override, then again she was flying dark so to speak, only sound could come through to her until her suit re-booted.

She could still feel the weight of the revolver on her hoof and that was a huge comfort, because as soon as she re-booted she wouldn't hesitate to shoot whoever was trying to kill her.

Uneasy, a pony walked into Ponyville in the dead of night. It wasn't exactly a good time to arrive, one for the fact that people would generally shoot first and ask later at this time of night, and second because 42 Brotherhood Knights had just turned up and made camp. Still, the Brotherhood tended to be nicer than not. That is, they wouldn't shoot you on sight. Tenatively, Silvermind Goodspeak approached them. "Uh, hello."

The alchemist looked at the pony that had come up to her "why hello there! she said taking of her helmet

but she saw that he could barely hear her over the sound of the brotherhood making there camp.

she motioned with her tail for him to follow her to her private tent.

Silvermind followed the pony into her tent, his curiosity piqued.

"If you don't mind telling me," Silvermind asked the pony, "What exactly is the Brotherhood of Steel doing with 42 knights in Ponyville? And how is Ponyville going to feel about this?"

gh

" well all long story short before i joined the brotherhood i was weak and hungry i meet a pony named wade.

"he seemed nice enough he even offerd me food well turns out the food was pony meat and he thought it

was funny. as i said i was weak so i couldent fight him. so i ran and joined the brotherhood.

"and after some training i me and my friends red and sparks.

tracked wade here but we knew we coudent search ponyvillie alone.

so we called in some back up. she finished her story. she reached under her backpack "here have some food you must be hungry.

she said handing him a can.

"Thanks," replied Silvermind, taking the can and eating the beans inside. "But, why do you want to kill Wade? I mean, he eats pony meat sure, but that doesn't mean he's evil. I mean, he offered you some. In the wasteland, that's pretty rare, especially considering you had never met. Besides, you don't know he killed the pony. He probably just found a fresh corpse. I'm not saying it's okay for him to eat ponies, but that doesn't justify killing him." Silvermind used his speech skill and charm to persuade the Alchemist. "By the way," he asked. "What's your name? Mine's Goodspeak. Silvermind Goodspeak." Silvermind used his Lady Killer perk to woo her.

"my name is the alchemist. she said " i guess your right i mean why kill him? she said noticeing

now how well gromed he was and how goood he looked in his hat and tie.

" but what do i do with my knights? "is there anything you want?" just say it and me and my men will do it for you!

"Well," began Silvermind, smiling and kicking his charms into full gear. "I've been walking for a while now," he explained, looking away. "I could really use a place to rest and a good night's sleep..." Looking back to the Alchemist, he grinned slyly and finished, "Well, maybe I don't need to sleep too well..."

Edited by ThatPortalGuy

The alchemist felt all of her freewill just melt away under the full blast of his charm."you can sleep in my tent if you want.

she said blushing and looking at her hoofs. " also we have every kind of comfort you could want! "food, weapons, armor,

mares...she said with a sly grin " but i have to go take care of some things, so make your self at home in here. she said

walking toward the tent flap and leaving.

Silvermind really had no idea what to do. He searched the tent for any information the Alchemist might have been withholding, but found nothing. Besides that, she didn't seem intelligent enough to resist his charms anyway. Bored, Silvermind took out some cards and started playing an old-world game he read about in the Stable, called Solitaire.

Edited by ThatPortalGuy

The alchemist walked by red still amazed by that handsome stallion. "hey alchemits whats gotton into you? red asked

her " why nothing in fact everything couldent be better, said the alchemist with a loved filled sigh

red trusted her friend so she let it go. the alchemist kept walking checking each of the defenses of the camp.

finally done she walked back to tent. " hey im back she said. walking into the tent

Ebony observed the mess occurring beneath her, multitudes of militants had gathered up to stop the slave trade. "Well this IS unusual... Didn't expect the brotherhood to make a leap out like this... Maybe I can use this time to infiltrate their little bunker, their numbers will have been reduced significantly by these, odd circumstances." She thought to herself as she formulated a plan of entrance and figured that, if she was going in, no one was coming out. But first, a little acting was necessary.

She approached the bunker, feigning injury. "H-help! Raiders... Just over the ridge, there are slavers too! It's hell over there, blood everywhere! They're trying to attack our caravan!" The guard looked cautiously at Ebony. "What's your name?" She asked, trying not to run off and join the excitement. "M-m-my name is... Ebony Catalyst." The guard looked up. "Hey... Weren't you in stable 303? My granddad was in there! What was he like?" Ebony smiled a sickly and evil smile, "Why don't you find out?"

She looked puzzled of a second then heard a metallic clattering beneath her, the energy core smashed, electrifying the pony in the suit, disabling the her armour and the door mechanism. The guard growled at Ebony as she got closer. "Say hi to your dad, from me." She started filling the suit up with random chemicals she had stored on her, the pony inside the suit started gagging, the throwing up, then started drowning in her own sick. "Y-ou Mo- *gags*-nster!" She slowly spat as she choked. "Bye bye." she giggled to the guard as the pony choked to death on her own sick, unable to vent the suit. Ebony watched for a few seconds then she let herself in. "Where are all the toys for Ebony, there's fun to be had!" She whispered to herself, avoiding another patrol.

"Welcome back," answered Silvermind. "You know," he said, stretching. "I was just about to hit the sack." He took off his businesswear and glasses, lied down on the cot, and stretched out. "I don't suppose you'd care to join me...?"

(note: if the Alchemist does actually go to bed with Silvermind, I won't go into detail about it or anything. You know, just like "Silvermind and the Alchemist went to bed together")

"um sure . she said with a blush "just let me get my armor off. she walked over to her saddlebag and started takeing her armor off.

but then her radio started beebing she picked it up "hello? "yes alchemist this is elder lyons we just found a dead pony by the door.

"so we think that there might be a very dangreous pony inside we need you and your men to come back now!

"yes sir! the alchemist said putting down the radio and putting back on her armor

putting her helmet on she looked at silvermind "come with me we need to get to the vertibirds and get back to base!

after saying that she ran out of the tent with her chain gun.