Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP - Wallpaper - Design 2 - Derpy Hooves

Derpy.H

Hey everypony! Another design released! I hope you like this!

post-514-0-36914700-1333574453_thumb.jpg

Please leave some feedback! I might add a bit extra to this. Maybe.

• Brohoof 1

That's pretty cool. My only suggestion would be to maybe do a bit more with the background.

Thats really cool!

It looks a bit bare though, but I can imagine it would look better with a load of desktop icons positioned around it :)

Thanks for the good comments. And yes, I realised this. This is why I said I might add a bit more to it. I wasn't too sure myself if it wasn't enough. I tested it out on my desktop before even posting it and it seemed all right but that could be because of all my icons I have on there (which coincidentally, is mainly icons I have made for programs.). I'll try and add something in the background for you two and others!
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Thanks for the good comments. And yes, I realised this. This is why I said I might add a bit more to it. I wasn't too sure myself if it wasn't enough. I tested it out on my desktop before even posting it and it seemed all right but that could be because of all my icons I have on there (which coincidentally, is mainly icons I have made for programs.). I'll try and add something in the background for you two and others!

EDIT: read this post nvm ;) Edited by Dragonshy

• 2 weeks later...