Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flash Sentry

ranul

What do you think Flash Sentry reaction would be if he ever found out Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer are actually magical talking ponies ?

Do you think he would freak out go to the authorities not be bothered by it Try to deny it Be cool with it ?

Well I think he'd probably just be like "oh that's cool" considering he is rather one dimensional (I mean no disrespect to any of his fans) but he might take a moment I guess... But then it would be all good :P

I think he knows that they are both ponies, I mean the whole school should know that after EQG 1 especially since they see her leave through the portal and comment on the portal like 1000 times.

The fact he doesn't question it at all or even chance his stance on his feelings just shows how bland of a character he is, I don't get Flash haters, can they see something to hate about him because I can't... but then again I can't find anything to like about him either.

I would assume if both universes flash sentries met up it would be the most bland exchange ever of shrugs. not to mention the equestrian flash is a royal guard so at least he has done something worthwhile whilst Flash of EQG is just a....um...student of a bad garage band that we never get to see play?

• Brohoof 1