Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Denim&Venöm

Hey you! Yes you!  Do you like ponies? Do you like robotic-ish things? Ever want to see them come together or have seen them and want to chat about it?

Welcome to the Mecha-Ponies Fan Club!
img-3394743-1-71272.jpg
A club dedicated to all posts and discussion about our favorite pastel equines in a roboticized, mechanized, cyberized, digitized or generally futuristic & Sci-fi manner.  Crossovers w/ other sci-fi media are even welcomed.

Now with any of our fine clubs, there are some rules, so prep yourselves.

Rules:

1. Don't spam. Try to keep things relevant (It's robot ponies, how hard could that be?)

2. (This really should go without saying) Don't post images that are graphically violent or NSFW in nature. Let's keep the images to an all ages (or at the very least TV-14) level.

3. Don't come here to post negative comments. (If you don't like sci-fi cyber ponies, then I'm pretty sure you have better things to do with your time than to be here talking smack about them). 

4. Forum rules still hold application here (Don't see why or how that would change now).

Abide by the rules, and we can keep this club going for a nice long while, and everyone can have a good time here. 

With the requirements and protocols stated, we can now have some fun.

The possibilities for you are near infinite in scope.  For a few examples, you can post ponies as:

Robots
img-3394743-5-tumblr_mabgl90jsj1rrxbq2o1

Mechs
img-3394743-2-mlp_mecha__twilight_sparkl

Cyborgs
img-3394743-3-188684%20-%20artist%20snus

Equinoids
img-3394743-4-23481%20-%20artist%20YoorP

Even FNAF animatronics
img-3394743-6-fnaf_pinkie_pie_by_8_blit_

Let your imagination & curiosity run wild!

As of Universal Century 1-10-15, the future is now in your hooves. 

But first a word from our sponsor

Now then

img-3394743-7-sweetie_bot__wallpaper__by

Run [command] Get to posting my friend's! [/command] .EXE

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 4

My OC feels very much at home in this club.

Her magic goes from canon Equestria to RL-like to futuristic pretty easily depending on the tech level of the setting. She also makes robots.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my celestia this reminds me how much I love armored core :wub:  I dig giant robots you dig giant robots chicks dig giant robots we dig giant robots what show was what from? m8(some thing I think.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my celestia this reminds me how much I love armored core :wub:  I dig giant robots you dig giant robots chicks dig giant robots we dig giant robots what show was what from? m8(some thing I think.

I believe this is what you were looking for

megas-xlr.jpg

ponies_dig_giant_robots_by_uc77-d4ncci9.

3923.jpg

• Brohoof 3

My newest OC is a robot. I thought of him today. Mechanical Doom, my main OC, goes by Mech because ponies made fun of his full name. They said it sounds like it belongs to a robot. Mech eventually makes a robot and names it Mechanical Doom, and he tries to make it exactly that. He succeeds, sort of. His robot pony is very protective and tries to keep Mech safe, but he doesn't go around Equestria and destroy buildings for fun.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Yeah I'm a big fan of Sweetie Bot! I don't know why but I have always liked her design in that remake video, also her voice and lines in FiW was sooo awesome! I got the idea that I should make an OC with the same desifgn as her but it's the future's music.

sig-3874415.mlfw2812_medium.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Kerberossz
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/22/2015 at 7:34 PM, Kerberossz said:

Yeah I'm a big fan of Sweetie Bot! I don't know why but I have always liked her design in that remake video, also her voice and lines in FiW was sooo awesome! I got the idea that I should make an OC with the same desifgn as her but it's the future's music.

sig-3874415.mlfw2812_medium.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

She'll be a fine challenge to Mecha Sonic:LunaMCM: