Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Robot PON-E

Vendi

It looks more like a pony with a lot of rusty armor on it. But I like it. Somehow it reminds me of one of the characters in TMNT, the guy with the hockey mask.  :)

• Brohoof 2

That is a rather unique design for a mechanical pony.

It looks more like a pony with a lot of rusty armor on it. But I like it. Somehow it reminds me of one of the characters in TMNT, the guy with the hockey mask.  :)

Casey Jones

• Brohoof 2

That looks awesome! Great job but why does the paper look scrunched up for me?

Thanks.the paper actually was a little scrunched up.

It doesn't look very tech. It looks like he/she just had a lot of armor put on. Other than that tough, it's well done.

Thank you. I wasn't really aiming for tech. I'm not actually sure what I was aiming for besides a robot. -_-

Thanks. I have no Idea what your talking about. :lol:

I like this one. Though, it doesn't feel like a modern robot, but you were probably going towards the 'older' robot style, or something like that.

img-3422436-1-y5cL0Lk.png

Thanks, this is actually the result of me, who hardly ever draws anything but ponies, wanting to do something with metallic markers. A robot seemed like a good Idea at the time. :)

PON-E is a pretty cool name :P do you know what is with all the Sweetie bot stuff :S

Sweetie bot is a reference to friendship is witchcraft.

Wow very neat. Love the design.

Thanks

Ohhh yes! I like the rustic metal colliding with the silver metal. This is a job well done!

Thank you

• Brohoof 1