Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

SPRING BREAK! WOOHOO!

*lifts up shirt to flash members*

SPRING BREAK! WOOHOO!

I remember when I used to have spring break. Ahh memories...of not really doing anything.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

SPRING BREAK! WOOHOO!

*lifts up shirt to flash members*

SPRING BREAK! WOOHOO!

I remember when I used to have spring break. Ahh memories...of not really doing anything.

The glory days.

While it's technically spring break, our school classifies it as the Easter Holidays

Yesterday was the first day, and I go back on Tuesday. I don't have anything planned, however...

I had it for the past 5/6 days, and it ends 2 days after Easter. I got a lot done though; lot's of hacking/documentation, finished up Season 1 of MLP:FiM, and now I'm almost done with my MLP:FiM game I'm writing. A very merry pony swag Spring Break, I must say. And of course, it'll be even better when tomorrow morning I partake in my first TF2 game with all the members here.

I'm on Spring Break right now. It started yesterday for the school, but Tuesday for me cause I was sick and went home and was still sick on Wednesday :D

All I've done is played Skyrim so far. Gonna have a big brony day out tomorrow with ScarletDagger, SugarSprinkles777, and StuffyCake123 at a mall :3

I'll say my Spring Break is going awesomely.

Spring Break ended for me over a week ago.

There isn't much to say about it, on a normal week I just have band two of the days and that's all, so it wasn't much different. I remember it was hot outside, that's all. lol

(edited)

I'm going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic next Wednesday ;). I plan to post some pics of me during the trip in the "post a picture of yourself" thread.

For me, every Spring break results in me going somewhere, whereas last year I went to Williamsburg, VA, and the year before that I actually had previously went to Punta Cana, so this trip will be a brush of nostalgia. Hopefully, mah grandpa doesn't yell at me as much this trip. I swear, his normally small patience always wears off somewhere during a trip http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by akimBrony

Ah... Spring Break, a most coveted event during my high school years. Now it's just work and college. :(

Atleast I have a three day weekend, that's kinda like a break, right?

I got to Florida today! damn 20 hour car rides. Were gonna go to all the parks and whatnot and have funsies. And Florida boardwalk=games amd games=PLUSHIES!