Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cupcakes vs Muffins

Strafe

Cupcakes vs Muffins.  

149 users have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Cupcakes!
    • Muffins!

Well, its hard to say, it depends on if they're good, a good cupcake beats a muffin in my opinion.. But then again Banana nut muffins... Nom nom...

I'm gonna have to say muffins, just because I love banana nut muffins so much.

What is this blasphemy I see?!?!  64 votes for cupcakes, and only 45 for muffins?!?!?!?!?! :angry:  For shame, bronies, for shame!!!!!!!  Your Derp Knight is disappointed in you.  Looks like the Joker (a.k.a. Pinkamena Diane Pie) has been hard at work with some aggressive expansion of her own lately; no matter, I'll just have to double my efforts.  As Celestia is my witness, I will win back the soul of this forum to truth, justice, and the muffin-way!!!  I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*  Oh yeah, Merry Christmas everypony!!!  :D

Edited by Batbrony

Well, it ultimately depends on what kind the muffin is and if the icing quality on the cupcake isn't horrible.

• Plain muffin < Low-quality cupcake
  • Banana nut muffin > Low-quality cupcake
  • Banana nut muffin > Medium-quality cupcake
  • Banana nut muffin < High-quality cupcake

There's the cold, hard truth. High-quality cupcakes win! :lol:

The muffin side is strong. muffins are incredibly delicious and usually very easy to make. Nothing like pulling a fresh batch of muffins right from the oven, which is actually how they are meant to be eaten. Who needs to put icing sugar on top of something already that tasty?

Edited by Celtore

I love making cupcakes with Cool Whip Frosting. That stuff is the bomb. It's not overly sweet and it tastes like fluff. With that being said I can't make a choice between cupcakes and muffins. I love them both. Soo.. cheesecake

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...