Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Legends of Equestria HYPE!

A Black Circle

So you like instant gratification. Some people actually like sinking a lot of time into a game. 

I like sinking time into a game if its worthwhile, this particular MMO is not right now.

Unfortunately, it's an MMO, and MMO's are normally absolutely horrible. Definitely including Elder Scrolls Online.

I'll keep playing League of Legends, and watching MLP, and wondering when anypony will get a better idea than an MMO or a Farmville like game for MLP.

In its current state it is just a social mmo, people like that, hell I like that, why do you think people play Feral Heart, it is just a cool environment to do some light RP or chat while playing as ponies. In time it will allow you to do more and it will be great, nothing wrong with mmos at all. Also are you really going to generalize mmos, yes many of the AAA ones follow the same formula, but mmo does not mean it is a click and press a number game, mmos come in all forms rather than the traditional style most think of like WoW.

• Brohoof 1

Well it's beta, Tilt. I'm sure these characters will be wiped soon anyway. They call us foals and say we don't have a Mark, and yet we do. So I think the growing up and Mark earning  system isn't implemented yet. 

Edited by bronislav84

Well it's beta, Tilt. I'm sure these characters will be wiped soon anyway. They call us foals and say we don't have a Mark, and yet we do. So I think the growing up and Mark earning  system isn't implemented yet. 

This is not a beta, they say it is but a beta would actually have content and be mostly complete, Betas are just for bug squashing. The game in its current state is Alpha at best.

This is not a beta, they say it is but a beta would actually have content and be mostly complete, Betas are just for bug squashing. The game in its current state is Alpha at best.

Not even Alpha. I believe they said Pre-Alpha.

• Brohoof 2

Anyone who says its beta and alpha are wrong. The devs say its pre-alpha, and its obviously pre-alpha. They dont even have the beginning quests implemented yet were youre a filly

Anyone who says its beta and alpha are wrong. The devs say its pre-alpha, and its obviously pre-alpha. They dont even have the beginning quests implemented yet were youre a filly

Well I knew for certain it wasn't a beta that's for sure, Like seriously, what progress have they made that warrants another opening of the servers because from the feedback I've heard it's the same but somehow even more buggy than before.

For those wondering, here's the original thread. Don't worry, I couldn't find it in search either and had to look pack in my posts & topics. Good thing I did that yesterday cause it ain't workign today. http://mlpforums.com/topic/29369-legends-of-equestria/page-12

Cloudsdale is the only place working right now, so I'd reccomend playing a pegasus to start there. Unfotunatley theres not much to do since all the quests you can take require you to head to canterlot or ponyville, both of which are stuck as skybox picks. I've been stuck that way for over 15 min now. Also, a few of the quest characters in Cloudsdale don't appear to be responding to the talk feature.

I may have to hang this one up early and find soemthign else to do tonight and hope it gets fixed tommarow. 

Edit: it's been 75 minnutes and I'm still stuck int Canterlot skybox. I'm logging off, hopefully things will be better tommarow.

Edited by Denim&Venom

Anyone having trouble unzipping? I'm trying to download the zip file via Mac, but it says that the contents cannot be extracted. Can anyone help me out here?

There should be a feature on the LoE download page on the right side that says Winzip for Pc & Winzip for mac. Click the mac one and it'll auto matically intsal Winzip for you. And it it asks you to purchase, just hit, Use evaluation version. Then once the window for wWinzip appears with the Loe files, check both LoE.exe and the other Loe folder, then hit extract.

Anyone having trouble unzipping? I'm trying to download the zip file via Mac, but it says that the contents cannot be extracted. Can anyone help me out here?

Might be corrupted, try downloading it again.

Winzip expires though, and so does Winrar. I recommend Peazip which works indefinitely. Google it guys. :)

Everyone that knows about winrar, except you apparently, know that winrar doesn't actually expire, it just threatens to but never does. I've had it for years.

I mistyped that. I meant to say Peazip does both functions of those programs and never expires. It also never threatens so it's less bothersome to open each time than Winrar which you have to close the message each time. I've had it.

So I got to play, but quests are confusing without a working quest journal. Plus I think they're going to wipe anyway.

Edited by bronislav84

I couldn't even get out of "Canterlot" but I found the train station and the pony Astral who is supposed to give a pet. Even figured out how the train works. I just can't find the pony she's talking about so I gave up and there wasn't much time anyway. No directions, no way to keep track of objectives. I really need a working quest journal and hope they fix it for the next test. Even the "Cloudsdale" NPC when playing a Pegasus says he's added a quest to my journal and I was like it's not there.

Edited by bronislav84

There should be a feature on the LoE download page on the right side that says Winzip for Pc & Winzip for mac. Click the mac one and it'll auto matically intsal Winzip for you. And it it asks you to purchase, just hit, Use evaluation version. Then once the window for wWinzip appears with the Loe files, check both LoE.exe and the other Loe folder, then hit extract.

I downloaded the Winzip evaluation version, then tried mounting the zip file there . All I got was this message:

"Fatal error: This file appears to be incomplete or it constitutes one disc of a spanned Zip file. Please insert the last disc of the spanned set and try the operation again."

Anyone familiar with this message?

I downloaded the Winzip evaluation version, then tried mounting the zip file there . All I got was this message:

"Fatal error: This file appears to be incomplete or it constitutes one disc of a spanned Zip file. Please insert the last disc of the spanned set and try the operation again."

Anyone familiar with this message?

The file is corrupt. You need to download it again.