Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Legends of Equestria HYPE!

A Black Circle

News:https://twitter.com/LegendsofEq/status/558862024969838592

I often wonder why I use Twitter, but then stuff like this happens. Twitter seems to be the quickest way to get in touch with Game Developers.

It gets worse: https://twitter.com/LegendsofEq/status/558872738669268993

Looks like we're not playing tonight.

Edited by bronislav84

For about an hour or two, I am unable to get into Legends of Equestria. Not just the game, but the official website itself. The problem at the moment is I can't reach the server host on both of them. Am I the only one going through this? Somebody help me! :<

For about an hour or two, I am unable to get into Legends of Equestria. Not just the game, but the official website itself. The problem at the moment is I can't reach the server host on both of them. Am I the only one going through this? Somebody help me! :<

Please read third post up from yours for info. You're welcome. :)

Edited by bronislav84

Am I save to assume aside from the buggyness that there still is nothing to do than jump around on houses and chase Flufflepuff?

Edited by Tilt

Oh good, I'm not the only one stuck staring at Canterlot. It looks like their servers are currently broken, at least as far as I can tell, and we just have to wait until they're un-broken  :unsure:

Edited by Eloquence

*Begins download.*

Woo! hype!

EDIT: That moment when the download to best game freezes at 99%...

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

The hype is dead for me.

I only had 10 minutes worth playing it, the rest was me being stuck on a frozen screen.

Does this happen on every open server day?

It says on their main page that they're experiencing a DDoS attack. 'Broken' isn't the right word to describe the servers right now.

The tweet was from last night. Last I checked, Europa was full and I'm getting stuck on a load screen connecting to Levade.

The tweet was from last night. Last I checked, Europa was full and I'm getting stuck on a load screen connecting to Levade.

I see. Well, I just want the download is all. That final one percent is being a pain in the flank.

this is IRRITATING i can't even get in now and the time before that i was stuck at the in game intro after the "now loading screen".....FML i want to play!!! 

Unfortunately, it's an MMO, and MMO's are normally absolutely horrible. Definitely including Elder Scrolls Online.

I'll keep playing League of Legends, and watching MLP, and wondering when anypony will get a better idea than an MMO or a Farmville like game for MLP.

I completely forgot about this games existence to be honestly frank, it's a sandbox with nothing to do, I don't understand where the hype is. Mane6 Fighting is Magic had much more promise than this but got C&D'd

Unfortunately, it's an MMO, and MMO's are normally absolutely horrible. Definitely including Elder Scrolls Online.

I'll keep playing League of Legends, and watching MLP, and wondering when anypony will get a better idea than an MMO or a Farmville like game for MLP.

So you like instant gratification. Some people actually like sinking a lot of time into a game.