Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

which real people best represent the Elements of Harmony

Soaring Symphony

Ever since I watched pinkie pride, I've been wondering, if Wierd Al is able to play a character whose similtaneously Al himself and a Pinkie Pie clone, Who could represent the other EoH?  If the Elements of Harmony existed in our world, which people alive today could come together in order to bear them.  Keep in mind, I looking for something that could realisticly happen.  If someone you know of who would fit an element (for example, Benjimin Franklin getting the element of genorosity) is already dead, don't take them into consideration.  The six people you choose have to realisticly be able to come together and activate the elements the way the mane six have on multiple occasions.  Personally, I think the element of laughter would have to go to Weird Al just cause he's so much like Pinkie Pie.  On a side note, just so we can include the element of magic, I recomend looking at the elements in terms of the alternate names given to them by Celestia at the end of Magical Mystery cure.  They are:

Honesty = integrity

genorosity = charity

kindness = compassion

loyalty = devotion

laughter = optimism

magic = leadership

so what do you guys think?  which real people alive today best represent the Elements of Harmony?

Edited by The thoughtful brony

Honesty: Paula Deen

Generosity: Taylor Swift

Kindness: Oprah Winfrey

Loyalty: Gabby Douglas

Laughter: Bart Baker

Magic: Barack Obama

These are based on the alternate names and just my personal opinion. 

I obviously represent all six elements because I'm such an awesome person and I'm obviously so full of myself.

;)

With six elements, you are full of yourself! That's six times the density of a normal self!

• Brohoof 2

I don't know exactly which Element he'd fulfill best, but this thread isn't complete without mentioning Pope Francis. I'm not even a Christian and I think this man is the best thing to happen to Catholicism in a long time. Since he's the leader of a religion I'm saying Magic would be the most suited, but really, any of the others could qualify.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know exactly which Element he'd fulfill best, but this thread isn't complete without mentioning Pope Francis. I'm not even a Christian and I think this man is the best thing to happen to Catholicism in a long time. Since he's the leader of a religion I'm saying Magic would be the most suited, but really, any of the others could qualify.

Oh yes ^^ I think Loyalty would be good for him, considering how loyal he is to God :)

Oh yes ^^ I think Loyalty would be good for him, considering how loyal he is to God :)

Not just to God. He's loyal to just about every human being alive, and that's what makes him such a great person even to an atheist like myself. I'm not kidding when I say I might admire him most out of all humans alive right now.

Not just to God. He's loyal to just about every human being alive, and that's what makes him such a great person even to an atheist like myself. I'm not kidding when I say I might admire him most out of all humans alive right now.

That's absolutely true. Like you said, he would probably embody the Element of Magic, because it represents empathy, forgiveness, and everything that he showed in difficult times :)

• Brohoof 1