Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music If you were in a band, what part would you play?

thegamerator10

I wouldn't mind guitar or drums, but seeing how I know how to play neither of those, I'd probably go with singer as that is something I do know how to do. Not amazing or anything, but decent.

I'd probably be on the drums or keyboard. It would most likely be the latter since most of my experience is with mallet percussion which would put me closer to that. I could probably pick drums back up if I had enough practice, but it's been close to 10 years since I last played a drum set.

Well I'm in a few bands already. I'm the bassist in a jazz group and the co-lead singer and bassist of an alternative/punk band, since I play a lot of other various instruments as well I also usually cover any other miscellaneous parts such as keyboard, trumpet, or trombone.

Vocals, my vocal skills are still amateur but I have a deep Elvis-like pitch range. I'm into metal so I can also growl pretty well. I listen to many artists and try to replicate their style to test my vocal ability. 

I'm actually saving up to buy a guitar. Dunno if I'll ever be band-worthy considering my inability to hear certain things properly but that's where it's at for me. I've always enjoyed guitars more than anything else in music.

I saw an anime recently that really bolstered my desire to get one and get started on learning it.